Someone is hacking Jet and I wanna know who

Started by Sonic360, February 17, 2010, 11:54:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JetTheHawk

NO SIGNATURE

TheGameNinja

EchidnaPower

That's twice Jet has been a target for this guy. He's not even a mod anymore, I don't understand why he's still going after him. And besides, I remember that first time. Wasn't it Decoy Dragon 09?

I love Jesus! Do you?

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: EchidnaPower on February 17, 2010, 01:29:03 PM
That's twice Jet has been a target for this guy. He's not even a mod anymore, I don't understand why he's still going after him. And besides, I remember that first time. Wasn't it Decoy Dragon 09?

I want everyone to know, the hacker was lured onto the chatbox and banned...
after further digging, I found the IP matches a ban placed on an account that hacked into Jet's account before.

The name is Decoy Dragon 09, that name has been banned along with the IP...but I cannot say for sure if we have seen the last of him, but the IP's match and everyone keep an eye out and report anything to me or any other staff members if you see something not right.

~ Super Sonic Boom

Sonic360

You do know I was the one that lured him into the chat right, rofl I pmed him telling him to come to the chat as Jettherock and he actually came rofl

JetTheHawk

hey buddy come down here on the homepage and chat
come as Jettherock so I know who you are

lol
NO SIGNATURE

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: Sonic360 on February 17, 2010, 01:41:35 PM
You do know I was the one that lured him into the chat right, rofl I pmed him telling him to come to the chat as Jettherock and he actually came rofl

I am well aware you lured him, I am just saying he was... ;)