Guys why do some of you think the Kingdom Hearts series story line is compl.....

Started by Sonic360, March 31, 2010, 01:00:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonic360

Gleech

The first game's story was simple to follow, and easy to understand...

but then the second game, they basically FORCED you to play COM or KH Final Mix to understand what was going on...

And I hadn't played either, so me and my sisters were sitting there for hours trying to piece together everything that was happening in the game...

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

kingdomkid94

i dont find it that complicated but i gueese it depends how much of a fan u are =D im a big fan xD
Smile jebus loves u =D ^^

Soul Blade

Well considering KH1 was the 1st KH game it shouldn't be hard to follow. KH2 on the other hand was a game AFTER CoM so you had to play CoM before KH2 to understand.

Gleech

Quote from: Blue_Blur on April 01, 2010, 04:29:11 AM
Well considering KH1 was the 1st KH game it shouldn't be hard to follow. KH2 on the other hand was a game AFTER CoM so you had to play CoM before KH2 to understand.
exactly, and if you didnt finish COM, you were left out, and confused.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Ioshyriku

I kinda understand the story, even if I played only Chain of memories, but I watched some of the clips for the rest of the games, and I understand half of it

Sonic360

xD I played COM like 3 years after KH2 came out, and I kinda already knew what was going on...mostly cuz of that journal crap they throw at you.  But I still got it.  (btw the orginization was the only one's in the journal I read)