your favorite nintendo 64 game

Started by frosty101, February 16, 2010, 03:57:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chuchu182

first of all, the shit makes it sound bad. second, that sucks! he threw it out? do you have a good computer? cause i can just send you an emulator and rom
This my face! Don't go around stealin' it man! ROCK ON! \m/ (>_<)\m/

Fiamonder

Mario Kart to you. And Super Mario 64 of course.. good times.. It was awesome playing on your 64, and the bunny in Super Mario 64 was a pain! xD

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

BadnikHunter

Quote from: Blue_Blur on March 12, 2010, 01:13:13 PM
Super Mario 64 was the shit. I deleted my save file on purpose so that I could play it all over again. Too bad my dad threw it away :<
Aww, that sucks! I've probably 100% completed that game 4 times! And the DS version once :P

Quote from: TranceRaver83 on March 12, 2010, 12:13:37 PM
Goldeneye.  Nothing else, just Goldeneye.  Maybe Super Smash Bros., but Goldeneye is still a great game, to this day.  I still play it, on my old ass N64.
Goldeneye was great! I just wish I had a cartridge, but at the time during the N64, I wasn't very much into shooters.

Koov686

Wormie93

Mario64
and
Zelda Ocarina of time

always have been my two favorites. [:
Thou shalt not weigh more than thy refrigerator.

Hakudamashi

This should be in Other Video Games

And my fav is the original SSB
~MOVED~
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Zonic10

I like Ocarina of Time for its originality and revolutionary impact on the gaming market. Goldeneye 007 was revolutionary too for home consoles :D. And finally I liked Ridge Racer 64, it was decent port :D...no one plays Ridge Racer much nowadays >.>.

indieShadow

super mario 64
donkey kong 64
smash bros