I'm really tired of the groups I've been hanging out with. -.-

Started by Snooky, April 19, 2010, 01:36:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snooky

I'm glad I recently got back to my regular high school, because I cannot STAND these asshole wannabe gangstas. People who always have to have a leader while simultaneously thinking they're the big-shit. I can finally hang out with my old friends, who aren't complete tools. Jesus fuck. I can't stand people sometimes.

And God help you if you move this topic, EP. It is in the right place.

Elija2

You shouldn't be mad at them, they go through so much. Being forced to wear pants that don't fit them so they only go up to their thighs and being exposed to negativity for their entire lives, it's a cruel life.

EchidnaPower

Quote from: Snooky on April 19, 2010, 01:36:00 PM

No objections. I won't move it. But only because it really is in the right place. Threats mean nothing to me.

I love Jesus! Do you?

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Snooky on April 19, 2010, 01:36:00 PM
I'm glad I recently got back to my regular high school, because I cannot STAND these asshole wannabe gangstas. People who always have to have a leader while simultaneously thinking they're the big-shit. I can finally hang out with my old friends, who aren't complete tools. Jesus fuck. I can't stand people sometimes.

Harsh stereotypes,what can ya do =/
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Snooky

Lawliot Rofler

~Take one step forward and two steps back, got a hundred thousand pounds sittin on my back, Up down all around, Don't know quite what to do, to get through~