2 (7.4%)
sonic 2
1 (3.7%)
sonic3
4 (14.8%)

Total Members Voted: 21

eXtremeAzure

Quote from: DiamondLeon on January 15, 2011, 08:54:23 AM
Damn you're annoyingly critical about this. But ya know, it sorta reminds me of one of my friends out here, funny when ya think about it.
U know what. I'm NOT gonna be like TheGameNinja and go on and on about the faults of a game. But personally, I hate 06 to the core of my heart. Its an insult to Sonic Fans, but it was the start of the next-gen of sonic games. THANK GOD they made SU to make sure everyone forgets about about 06. But hey, you like it I hate, but really, who cares.

DiamondLeon

Alright, and I can understand that. You just don't like Sonic 06~ Hell, even I find things wrong with the game, but still. Thanks for being mature and not dragging on the rant.

supersonicfun123

no way sonic the hedgehog 2006, blah sonic the hedgehog 2006 its glitchi so i chose sonic unleashed

DiamondLeon

Alright, I can admit that Sonic 06 is glitchy beyond all rational reasoning, that's pretty much true and I can't even lie and say it's not with a straight face.

eXtremeAzure

Quote from: DiamondLeon on January 19, 2011, 06:04:29 AM
Alright, I can admit that Sonic 06 is glitchy beyond all rational reasoning, that's pretty much true and I can't even lie and say it's not with a straight face.
PURE OWNAGE!

DiamondLeon

eXtremeAzure