The Designer of Megaman Has Left The House...

Started by jkid101094, October 30, 2010, 04:37:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

http://www.themmnetwork.com/2010/10/29/keiji-quits/

Kenji Inafune, has resigned from Capcom...
So...I'm too tired to know what to think...discuss...

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

worst day of my life
brb suicide

Also Inafune isn't the creator of Megaman, he's just the character designer.

Mikey

Strange. Yuji Naka said hes cutting all ties with SEGA and Sonic Team. Now we wait until Miyamoto leaves Nintendo. Maybe a new line up of Video Game Rivals is soon to come?

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on October 30, 2010, 04:55:34 AM
worst day of my life
brb suicide

Also Inafune isn't the creator of Megaman, he's just the character designer.
Close enough. :P
But I'll change the title. :3

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Ravenfreak

Oh man... what about Mega Man Legends 3? :\ I hope whoever takes over for that, if anyone they don't ruin it. This is a sad day for MM fans, no doubt about it. First Yuji, now Keiji. >.>

jkid101094

Quote from: Ravenfreak on October 30, 2010, 08:30:52 AM
Oh man... what about Mega Man Legends 3? :\ I hope whoever takes over for that, if anyone they don't ruin it. This is a sad day for MM fans, no doubt about it. First Yuji, now Keiji. >.>
Quote from: TMMNKeiji Inafune may be gone, but the band will still play on. And those of you worried about the status of recent projects, such as Mega Man Legends 3, can be comforted to know there are no plans to cut them loose. Over at Capcom Unity, Joveth "jgonzo" Gonzalez comments as such:

Please try not to freak out! Legends 3 is not canceled. There were already producers and directors working on the title and they will continue to work on the game as planned. Same goes for the Street Fighter franchise.

There are entire teams that actually create the Mega Man games. Capcom has been working hard on restructuring its operations over the past few years in order to build a development organization that is not dependent on any single individual. While Inafune will be missed, we can't ignore the fact that there are teams and producers working on these Mega Man games already.

It's going to be a curious world for a little while, seeing new Mega Man games come out without Inafune's presence, but at least for now there's no need to expect the worst.

Thanks, Everbound Venvel.
http://www.themmnetwork.com/2010/10/29/mega-man-projects-still-carrying-on/

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

XCALIBIR

RoyalStallion

Hopefully the new ones come out alright just in case I have tombstones set up for them...........Back off laura craft......