Ugh I can't decide, can you guys help?

Started by Gleech, October 03, 2010, 01:41:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gleech

Well I'm trying to come up with a themesong for one of my characters,

No, not a Sonic character, so Darkness, your hopes are gone.

Anyway, his backstory is that (In short, details are still in the working):
He was set to guard someone important. He turned away for a second and turned back to find they were being ambushed by some sort of monsters, he quickly jumped in the path of their attacks to guard the person, but sadly both him, and the person he was guarding died. His soul was unable to rest, knowing he had failed his mission. He now roams the world, hoping to somehow find a way to put himself to rest. He acts like a guardian to anyone who needs his help.

Now I based him a LOT off Auron from FFX... well personality, and the guardian, and dead part were based off Auron. So if you were getting that impression, then you were right.

Now, onto the songs I want for his theme. See I made him originally in a game called "LaTale (GP)" (Private server), and he's beast. Then I remade him in City of Heroes, which is the version I wanted to make a themesong for.

Now I could use his original LaTale version themesong,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIW-kqJtFqg&feature=related

Or I could use this...

I'm stuck between these two songs.. <_> And yes, I know, they're very different. But thats kind of the point. I cant decide if I want him to be more intense in City of Heroes, or if I want him to still be all calm and stuff.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

xSalashawty

Quote from: Gleech on October 03, 2010, 01:41:37 AM
Well I'm trying to come up with a themesong for one of my characters,

No, not a Sonic character, so Darkness, your hopes are gone.

Anyway, his backstory is that (In short, details are still in the working):
He was set to guard someone important. He turned away for a second and turned back to find they were being ambushed by some sort of monsters, he quickly jumped in the path of their attacks to guard the person, but sadly both him, and the person he was guarding died. His soul was unable to rest, knowing he had failed his mission. He now roams the world, hoping to somehow find a way to put himself to rest. He acts like a guardian to anyone who needs his help.

Now I based him a LOT off Auron from FFX... well personality, and the guardian, and dead part were based off Auron. So if you were getting that impression, then you were right.

Now, onto the songs I want for his theme. See I made him originally in a game called "LaTale (GP)" (Private server), and he's beast. Then I remade him in City of Heroes, which is the version I wanted to make a themesong for.

Now I could use his original LaTale version themesong,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIW-kqJtFqg&feature=related

Or I could use this...

I'm stuck between these two songs.. <_> And yes, I know, they're very different. But thats kind of the point. I cant decide if I want him to be more intense in City of Heroes, or if I want him to still be all calm and stuff.
It should be the LaTale one.. that might fit his defense part a bit.

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

Ioshyriku

first one, but it depends, or you could make 2 characters

TobiTheGoodGirl

Personally, I prefer the first one.
Character themes don't normally have lyrics to them, or maybe that's just me and my love of older...er...very old games and online roleplay games....
Anywho, GO FOR THE FIRST ONE.

Hakudamashi

The first one
Guys who have lyrics in their theme songs are normally douchebags

I'm looking at you Sonic Adventure 1 & 2  :P
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

naved.islam14

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay