The modeling thread

Started by Fiamonder, August 27, 2010, 03:33:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fiamonder

This is the most fitting place to post this here.

I know that SonicZone is more like, a place to hang out and be derpy as Spongebob eating a sandwich with cheese, but I feel like adding a 'techie' feeling to it. Sure, people have posted tons of SADX mods, but most of them are crappy recolors, sure, people have been talking about games and consoles, but, you know what I mean. That's why I started this topic: The modeling thread.

I'm not sure if I'm the only one that models, but if that's true, then... flewh. I've seen Proto model stuff, but that's it. So I'm pretty much hoping that people would post models here that they modeled to show to other people. Remember that it's not supposed to be Sonic-related, I would've otherwise posted this thread in the Sonic 'Music & Art' section.

Well here I go, the first model, and I fear the last one posted here:

Palmtree Panic tree.
(Note: The shadow under the tree model effed up when I rendered the model, It's alot bigger.

Wheee, a tree, It's nothing special, but atleast something. It's something I modeled that's obviously based on a tree in Sonic CD's first stage, Palmtree Panic.

Here's a big sprite of the tree:

Well, that's it for the first post. I would really like to see other people that modeled something...

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

jkid101094

I model. Not that much, though. I'm terrible at it. x3

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Mikey

http://i51.tinypic.com/r7kxgy.png

Don't die on my thread! Sonic 4 model.
(its just the unleashed model with shitty photoshoped textures.)

Fiamonder

hey wow, old thread.

Quote from: MikeyLevi on October 12, 2010, 06:22:55 PM
http://i51.tinypic.com/r7kxgy.png

Don't die on my thread! Sonic 4 model.
(its just the unleashed model with shitty photoshoped textures.)

well, the purpose of the thread was to post models that you modeled by your own, so yeah.

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

Mikey

I'm working on getting there, leave me alone. >:V