Happy Halo-Ween.

Started by Gleech, October 22, 2010, 01:36:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gleech

I'm hosting a church activity for Halloween, a Halo game night for Jr. High and Highschoolers (Draco, come to my church. You get to play Halo, and it's not as strict as the one that made you hate going to church... :D). I decided to make a poster about it in Photoshop.

Just to show a bit of my work: the big helmet's visor was just orange before I started.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Dracoslythe

Aww, man, you aren't going to be online are ya?  My BF and I are looking for something to do on Halloween, and we both got the Reechz.

That'd be one epic Halloween.  Just sayin.

Gleech

Quote from: Dracoslythe on October 22, 2010, 11:59:00 AM
Aww, man, you aren't going to be online are ya?  My BF and I are looking for something to do on Halloween, and we both got the Reechz.

That'd be one epic Halloween.  Just sayin.
Possibly at some point, but it's highly doubtful. Currently the hopeful number of people attending will be about 8, so we'll have to join the systems together via Ethernet cable. Even if we have to get a router to connect more Xboxs, the router will lack an internet connection.. : (

ShadowsOfSilver

Tell somebody to tether their phone.

The Meph's back in da hawz

Gleech

Quote from: ShadowsOfSilver on October 22, 2010, 03:11:39 PM
Tell somebody to tether their phone.
my dad can on his phone, but the thing is you need to have software installed onto the HD in order to make it work,

in short: I tried it, it doesnt work.