Mephiles the Hedgehog : Alternate Crisis (Remake)

Started by Skyle369, October 23, 2010, 04:19:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyle369

http://www.smackjeeves.com/comicprofile.php?id=85154

Yeah since the comic already got over 90 fans, I guess it's time to share this to you guys.

Mephiles the Hedgehog is the remake of the original series "Mephiles the Hedgehog" and it's called Alternate Crisis since it's the alternate story for the original series. For those who doesn't know the story it's about Mephiles who is still surpisingly alive and instead of getting the shadow of the being... he takes over it... and it's our Blue Blur's body...

I'll try updating every week, twice if possible.  ;D

Preview of the first page

Skyle369

Quote from: Afro7hundr on October 29, 2010, 12:54:59 AM
Ya fucked up, Sonic.

What the heck are you taking about???

Afro7hundr

Ok, do you see that comma right before "Sonic"? Imagine actually hearing the sentence with that comma in mind; the pause right before his name should signify that I was, in a way, talking to Sonic.

Ergo, by stating "Ya fucked up, Sonic", I am not referring to you ruining the character, but rather insinuating that Sonic has ultimately messed up big time by the turn of events your comic illustrates.

Gilly

Quote from: Afro7hundr on October 29, 2010, 05:29:50 AM
Ok, do you see that comma right before "Sonic"? Imagine actually hearing the sentence with that comma in mind; the pause right before his name should signify that I was, in a way, talking to Sonic.

Ergo, by stating "Ya fucked up, Sonic", I am not referring to you ruining the character, but rather insinuating that Sonic has ultimately messed up big time by the turn of events your comic illustrates.

A small misunderstanding. Although I suggest you edit your response; the "NO U" retort followed by your haste to hide behind little statistics is embarrassingly pathetic.

+1

Skyle369

Quote from: Afro7hundr on October 29, 2010, 05:29:50 AM

A small misunderstanding. Although I suggest you edit your response; the "NO U" retort followed by your haste to hide behind little statistics is embarrassingly pathetic.

Oh I'm sorry, well people make mistakes and we can't avoid that.  :)
So are we cool?

Afro7hundr

Quote from: Skyle369 on October 29, 2010, 12:17:58 PM
Oh I'm sorry, well people make mistakes and we can't avoid that.  :)
So are we cool?

Never not, good buddy.

Btw, you do have a very interesting premise going here, and the quality of work trumps most sonic sprite comics.

Skyle369

Quote from: Afro7hundr on October 29, 2010, 04:25:13 PM
Never not, good buddy.

Btw, you do have a very interesting premise going here, and the quality of work trumps most sonic sprite comics.

Thanks.  :D