if you are willing to accept me

Started by darkyellowz, November 22, 2010, 09:36:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSalashawty

Look Ben, I realize you have 'less brain cells' and it doesn't mean you have to stop learning. The reason why school is there is to make you more perfect. It's not to make you perfect, if it was then there will be worse shit irl. You should really listen to members, if they want you to gtfo then gtfo. Since they're not comfy with your shit here then take your shit somewhere else or just get the fuck out of here. If you hate a member, just fucking ignore them. It's not like OOH HE CALLED ME A NERD I WILL GET PAYBACK FOR THEM and then leave a shit comment. It doesn't make any fucking sense. I'm being honest, I kinda want you to leave or change completely, and to stay out of my life for a bit. Also, I want you to actually think before you say crap.If you even try to judge people, especially mods and members who've been through stuff in their life, it will lead you to more hiatus fuck for ya. Just because you think one forum member is wrong by a bit doesn't mean "Oh no, it's ____ dumbass" >.> I have more ideas on how to even prevent this shit from happening such as locking every single topic from you that deals with "OH I KNOW SALAS' NAME" and "Should I stay or should I go?" which pisses the shit out of most people. It's called internet and you treat it like it's real life. You think we're rude? It's you that's rude. Just listen to the other people who have to say stuff and yet you deny them and some of them closed their gate of love because you don't want to enter it. You always have to continue with your bullshit.

PS: Stop harassing people

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

Tanassy

Don't even start with the color colour mom mum etc shit. Just speak english.

Afro7hundr

Tanassy

Kirby

Oh my lord.

Are you fucking serious, Ben.

I'll deal with you later today.

~Bubblicious~

I just noticed this topic.
Every forum needs at least one attention-addict.

Ben, instead of improving you've been getting steadily shittier. You aren't trying, you're just making your words pretty and hoping no one notices how shallow you're being. You just say you're going to get better so people will talk to you, but then you turn around and kick them in the ass by snapping. Your parents? Why blame them? Your parents aren't YOU.
You've brought everything down upon yourself and now you're unwilling to deal with it.
It's not that you need to change, or that you need to leave. You just need to become more MATRURE and realize that yes, this is the INTERNET.

Hakudamashi

This topic is now about birds
What's you're favourite type of bird and why?
I like Peacocks cause they're bright n' colourful n' stuff
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Supersonic196

Quote from: windlessusher on November 24, 2010, 10:22:59 AM
This topic is now about birds
What's you're favourite type of bird and why?
I like Peacocks cause they're bright n' colourful n' stuff

hmmmm, i like cockatoos, cuz they have awesome mohawks

Hakudamashi

Quote from: supersonic196 on November 24, 2010, 10:24:21 AM
hmmmm, i like cockatoos, cuz they have awesome mohawks
Mohawks look ridiculous
Unless its Mr. T
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Supersonic196

Quote from: windlessusher on November 24, 2010, 10:28:10 AM
Mohawks look ridiculous
Unless its Mr. T
that statment only applys to people

Hakudamashi

Quote from: supersonic196 on November 24, 2010, 10:30:31 AM
that statment only applys to people

I'll admit, that does look gangsta
But an angry chicken will destroy it
8D
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Kirby

Alright, as expected, I'm taking a shot at this.

Ben, first off, I don't know where you get this whole idea where you can call someone out for ONE grammatical error, when YOU YOURSELF, use bad grammar in almost every single one of your posts.

Second, stop pulling this whole "FORGIVE ME PLEASE!" Bullshit. It's not working, And it never will work.

And God's Christ, stop blaming all of your misfortunes on your parents. Your parents aren't the ones with accounts on Sonic Zone, are they?

Also, Review your posts, and actually MAKE AN EFFORT to correct them.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay