Pokemon Black "GHOST" Version

Started by jkid101094, January 09, 2011, 09:50:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracoslythe

Quote from: windlessusher on January 30, 2011, 10:12:30 AM
^
what?
If you know about Hypno, it's said to lure children away, and those children were never to be seen again.
Creepy if you know what's BEHIND that seemingly strange poem.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Dracoslythe on January 30, 2011, 10:51:11 AM
If you know about Hypno, it's said to lure children away, and those children were never to be seen again.
Creepy if you know what's BEHIND that seemingly strange poem.
Why must they always attack the children man? =(
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Supersonic196

Quote from: jkid101094 on January 30, 2011, 07:16:38 AM
I'll let you in on a little secret, Wind. I love this spooky shit. I really do. I love the haunting mysteries, I love the creepy-pastas...I love everything dark and sinister about them, but when I read them I get so petrified that last night I wouldn't even leave my room to go get a soda. Why am I up so early? Simple I never went to bed. These things freak me out to the point where I start seeing things and hearing voices that aren't really there and I lock myself up because of it...but I still read them...which kinda pisses me off. :I
me too... :P

last night i thought i saw a dead girl reaching out for me in the corner of my room, it was just a coat. :L
I also frequently feel like i have bugs crawling all over me. but nothing is ever there.
doctor says i have hyper active nerves :(

Hakudamashi

Whenever I watch something depressing, my feet start to hurt, in a very uncomfortable way
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay