Main Menu

Team196 now hiring!

Started by Supersonic196, January 29, 2011, 05:43:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Supersonic196

We need testers for Sonic Infinite. TESTERS. That means you send back reports of glitches and the like.
It does not mean I will send you freebies in return for nothing.

If nothing is wrong with the current build, you send in reports of whether you liked, or disliked something about the game.
Annoyance reports, and complaints are also welcome.

Once we reach a certain level of quality, with enough new changes to warrant a release, we will release the next demo.
When the demos stop, you will continue to receive builds, provided that you are meeting the requirements of a tester.

Most importantly, I want my testers to have fun.
So please enjoy yourself, and MAKE SURE to explore and investigate. if something looks suspicious, try to go there.
(there's a Big cameo in South Island 2, see if you can get to it)

Applications start NOW.

Tanassy

I'll put myself in. I can't guarantee being able to play all the time, but I'll do my best to examine every inch (give or take my level of skill in the game.. xD) of the game for problems.
Mind you "Problems" can be opinionative. So watch who you let on board.

Shadow26

I think i could join,except i'd have to download it around the 15th of February (that's if i have wasted a lot of my limited internet >.<)

But sure,i'd love to join and help as much as i can! ;)

Supersonic196

Quote from: Tenacious BloodFury~ on January 30, 2011, 12:03:52 AM
I'll put myself in. I can't guarantee being able to play all the time, but I'll do my best to examine every inch (give or take my level of skill in the game.. xD) of the game for problems.
Mind you "Problems" can be opinionative. So watch who you let on board.
i know that. but that's why we wanna get as many different views as possible, to appeal to the most people.