My Signature and Avatar Remake.

Started by Kirby, February 03, 2011, 11:14:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kirby

FutureWWEDiiva

I love Randy Orton~ :3

Kirby

The sig was pretty simply made in Paint.NET.
As for the avatar, I just found a colored version of the original black and white.

FutureWWEDiiva

Ohh. I used paint.net, but never actually made anything worth showing. XD I have this Spider-Man game, though. And at the title screen it would play the Spider-Man theme song and I'd do a whole bunch of random dancing. :3
I love Randy Orton~ :3

jkid101094

Quote from: FutureWWEDiiva on February 03, 2011, 01:21:14 PM
Ohh. I used paint.net, but never actually made anything worth showing. XD I have this Spider-Man game, though. And at the title screen it would play the Spider-Man theme song and I'd do a whole bunch of random dancing. :3
The one for PSX or Dreamcast (I can't exactly remember)? My brother and I used to play it ALL THE TIME. x3

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Ioshyriku

it's really cool, but I kinda liked the older sig better
Quote from: jkid101094 on February 03, 2011, 01:27:50 PM
The one for PSX or Dreamcast (I can't exactly remember)? My brother and I used to play it ALL THE TIME. x3
it's also for the PC

skyrus5150

loving the avatar....and also the sig ...

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: FutureWWEDiiva on February 03, 2011, 01:21:14 PM

...your avatar?