Wow, YouTube is immature...

Started by jkid101094, February 04, 2011, 08:52:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Look at the comments...people be dissin' jkid just cause he's transgender. ;~;
Don't troll, just look. It makes me sad that people can be so goddamned ignorant. That guy is really immature. I'd let you guys troll him to hell but I kinda look up to the guy who posted this vid and don't want the small rep I have with him ruined. :I

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Ioshyriku

jkid101094

Quote from: Ioshyriku on February 04, 2011, 09:31:34 PM
i have to agree with sandshoe218

If you watch the video, he mentions someone asking him if he'd fuck a tranny and says that he meant no offense to the transgender community. I, as a member of said community, was confirming that I, a transgender, actually found the joke funny and that no offense was taken.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Ioshyriku

Quote from: jkid101094 on February 04, 2011, 09:52:23 PM
If you watch the video, he mentions someone asking him if he'd fuck a tranny and says that he meant no offense to the transgender community. I, as a member of said community, was confirming that I, a transgender, actually found the joke funny and that no offense was taken.
so that means he's coment is the pointless one?

jkid101094

Quote from: Ioshyriku on February 04, 2011, 09:53:41 PM
so that means he's coment is the pointless one?
Yes, there I stated that for a reason, therefore his comment is false and absolutely pointless.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Not everyone is going to embrace your transgenderness (if that's a word) so you can't help it if people find it disgusting or weird. Just deal with it, and if you have a problem you shouldn't be waving your transgender card around for no reason anyway. I understand that you felt you needed to bring up the fact that you're a transgender just so you could tell your buddy that you found his one little joke funny, but it was really pointless and I don't think it made any difference. That's like walking into a conversation of two people wisecracking about fags and saying "Hey I'm a homosexual but it's all good".

Plus the sandshoe guy did say "no offence".

Supersonic196

oh, i've seen this before.
Quote from: jkid101094 on February 04, 2011, 09:52:23 PM
what a pointless question.

Ioshyriku

Quote from: Elija2 on February 05, 2011, 02:59:05 PM
Not everyone is going to embrace your transgenderness (if that's a word) so you can't help it if people find it disgusting or weird. Just deal with it, and if you have a problem you shouldn't be waving your transgender card around for no reason anyway. I understand that you felt you needed to bring up the fact that you're a transgender just so you could tell your buddy that you found his one little joke funny, but it was really pointless and I don't think it made any difference. That's like walking into a conversation of two people wisecracking about fags and saying "Hey I'm a homosexual but it's all good".

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on February 05, 2011, 02:59:05 PM

I see, I didn't think of it like that. >.<
Thank you for explaining it that way, Eli. :3

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on February 08, 2011, 04:58:22 PM
I see, I didn't think of it like that. >.<
Thank you for explaining it that way, Eli. :3
Y'know, not like a douchebag :3
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay