Will The Fifth Generation End In Black and White?

Started by jkid101094, March 13, 2011, 08:14:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

http://nintendo3dsblog.com/there-will-be-no-pokemon-gray

Not the greatest source but this is kinda soul crushing if it's true. They better give us a PBR/Colloseum/Stadium equivalent, then. D<

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

I don't get it, why wouldn't they release a 3rd 5th gen game?
How many times is Nintendo going to break their own traditions?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: windlessusher on March 13, 2011, 10:36:54 AM
I don't get it, why wouldn't they release a 3rd 5th gen game?
How many times is Nintendo going to break their own traditions?
Maybe they're planning something even bigger on the 3DS?

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Ioshyriku

TheGameNinja

Sorry, but that news is old. And it's already been dispelled. I'll try to find the link, but I read an interview with one of the head honchos at Game Freak saying they didn't know why people were saying that.

Found it. http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Masuda_downplays_%22No_third_version%22_speculation

Hakudamashi

Quote from: TheGameNinja on March 13, 2011, 11:55:26 AM
Sorry, but that news is old. And it's already been dispelled. I'll try to find the link, but I read an interview with one of the head honchos at Game Freak saying they didn't know why people were saying that.

Found it. http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Masuda_downplays_%22No_third_version%22_speculation
But will it be called Grey? or Gray?
The mind boggles
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Just because he doesn't recall saying it doesn't exactly disprove the idea that there won't be one. It just puts us back to questioning, thus, the topic is still somewhat void. But that response is interesting... Let me change the name a bit...

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

sonicfan300

hey jkid i think they should make another pokemon battle revolution for Wii and also it should use the other games from the DS series

tjones93

doubt it. they will have a pokemon (dulex edition like Platinum, Emerald, Crystal and Yellow) its a money tree Pokemon is and there are romours of a gen 3 remakes too so no there should not be an end of Gen 5 yet

BoobsMakeMeHappy

personally, i would prefer a colosseum-style game
Statistically... 9 out of 10 people enjoy gang rape.