Main Menu

I feel so guilty

Started by Proto_Blaze, September 27, 2011, 02:54:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proto_Blaze

Dracoslythe

I know what you mean about trying to wait until marriage, and I'm not even religious...it's just the morals I grew up with my whole life, lol.
I wanna wait, but my bf just keeps edging and edging and pushing and pushing.
He makes the jokes (but I know there's a serious tone behind them) about sex, and I just keep shrugging it off.  I'm honestly terrified of it, as much as I joke about it...Sure, the first time won't be bad for the guy, but you guys aren't having your insides torn apart by something that shouldn't naturally fit there.  B(

Assuming she's the one you told to "give your friend a try", I'd first give her some space and time to cool off...if she really likes you and cares, she'll forgive you...
Then I would pull her off to the side and tell her how I feel.  Don't give her a chance to but in (in a nice way...be like "Before you say anything let me speak") and tell her to think over it.  Don't give her a chance to reply or anything, just let her think over it.
If she really cares, it should work out.  If she just wants to get upset and/or angry, then I would say it isn't worth it...

Quote from: Proto_Blaze on September 27, 2011, 03:25:49 PM
I am Puerto Rican... and I mean no offense to white girls. I just have a bad history... one tried to get me arrested because I avoided her (hmm wonder why), one stalked the hell out of me, one tried to rape me and then i caught her on webcam dancing naked in front of middle school kids... bad luck is bad... and all my experience with them... so I tend to avoid dating them now
Believe it or not, there are still some white girls with their heads screwed on...somewhat.
/sort-of example?  lol

But yeah.  No offense taken.  xD

Supersonic196

Proto_Blaze

Quote from: Dracoslythe on September 27, 2011, 03:31:43 PM
I know what you mean about trying to wait until marriage, and I'm not even religious...it's just the morals I grew up with my whole life, lol.
I wanna wait, but my bf just keeps edging and edging and pushing and pushing.
He makes the jokes (but I know there's a serious tone behind them) about sex, and I just keep shrugging it off.  I'm honestly terrified of it, as much as I joke about it...Sure, the first time won't be bad for the guy, but you guys aren't having your insides torn apart by something that shouldn't naturally fit there.  B(

Assuming she's the one you told to "give your friend a try", I'd first give her some space and time to cool off...if she really likes you and cares, she'll forgive you...
Then I would pull her off to the side and tell her how I feel.  Don't give her a chance to but in (in a nice way...be like "Before you say anything let me speak") and tell her to think over it.  Don't give her a chance to reply or anything, just let her think over it.
If she really cares, it should work out.  If she just wants to get upset and/or angry, then I would say it isn't worth it...
Believe it or not, there are still some white girls with their heads screwed on...somewhat.
/sort-of example?  lol

But yeah.  No offense taken.  xD

I do care for her... but when it comes down to it... I just can't go through with it... I like being her friend (been best buds for 10 years)... yea I have been taking notice of her since I graduated high school... but I can't risk ruining it. And I like someone else that I refuse to date as well... I just wanna be single and have friends

And Draco... you are actually one of the few white girls that I view as freaking epic dating material, but I don't do long distance dating so enjoy the free compliment xD