LE TONSILS THEY BE OUT!

Started by ~Bubblicious~, October 13, 2011, 07:47:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~Bubblicious~

Yosh. Snuck back online for those who saw me on the chat earlier. I'm supposed to be on strict bed-rest til 5 p.m. my time today but yeaaah. Throats hurting too much for me to sleep and I don't want to wake Mum up to take any pain medications so yeah. Gonna be living off of ice-pops since ice-cream still hurts going down. I'm not gonna be back in school 'til the 28th so yeah. So, apparently,once they came out, even the doctor was surprised by how swollen and heavily diseased they were, lmao. Not infected, but diseased. Lovely, eh? They didn't even think to let me take a picture of them once it was all done :C

Anywho, came out of the anesthetic all fuzzy and sobbing like hell. I wanted my Mum and I kept on crying for her, and as soon as she got there I was instantly begging and crying for Phill (Darky). I had choked on the liquid vicodin they were trying to get in me, which didn't help my franticness at all, and my blood pressure kept rising and rising. Then my phone was put into my hand and I got to see the picture of Phill I have as my background and my blood pressure pretty much instantly went back to normal :3 

jkid101094

Aww, that sounds like it sucked but the ending was cute. So you're OK now, I assume? If you are that's all that matters. Get some sleep, hun. :3

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

I would have demanded to keep them. :P

~Bubblicious~

le update- due to stress due to SOME PEOPLE *cough darky and his younger brother cough* making too much racket despite me telling them to shut the fucking hell up my doctor has extended my bed rest to Monday. Don't expect to see me much for a while.

jkid101094

Quote from: TobiTheGoodGirl on October 14, 2011, 01:04:02 PM
le update- due to stress due to SOME PEOPLE *cough darky and his younger brother cough* making too much racket despite me telling them to shut the fucking hell up my doctor has extended my bed rest to Monday. Don't expect to see me much for a while.
I am a megaugesadface. :U

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.