Do You Kids Like This Song?

Started by jkid101094, October 24, 2011, 11:18:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

I was bored tonight (last night for most of you when you read this) and I was listening to remixes and such from Sonic Colors. One thing lead to another and before I knew it I had spent about 4 hours reading Sonic Retro's Wiki and studying hacks. Somehow I went from there to watching AKnotHoleResident's videos and from there I googled him because I was curious. I read the letter he got from Dic and for some reason (a lot like when I refound Big O, actually) I remembered that growing up I used to LOVE hearing this song on Dic while I was hoping for Sonic Underground or something interesting to show. So using my expert sleuthing skills I tracked the show and song down and listened to it again.

The Part You Might Actually Care About:
I want to know what you kids think about it. I still really like the song (wish there was a full version) but I'm curious if you would consider in among the ranks of good songs like BGMs, for instance, or if it sounds like something you'd hear in High School Musical (< I hate that, btw.). Just curious on what you kid think.

Edit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=pT0gB7hIwrs

Found the full version.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

Jazz Nova

High School Musical
Or the music segments of a MLP episode.
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

Dracoslythe

Oh god.  Liberty's Kids.
I miss that show.

And CyberChase<33

Elija2

I would say it's good, but then you'd hate me.

Jazz Nova

Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.