Why you don't watch Sonic ZONE Live anymore?

Started by Gilly, October 20, 2011, 06:07:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilly

I want honest answers. My shows used to receive an average of 17 viewers. What is the main reason you don't watch anymore? Is it the ads, lag, volume issues, etc? Please fill me in. I get 3 viewers on average now even when 20 people are on the chat. It sucks! Just want real feedback, please.

~Bubblicious~

I only stop watching if I have to go or if my Mum has a bitch-fit about the stream being on. However, you know I watch when I can and as often as I can. Plus, Jet has honestly told us before he doesn't watch 'cuz of the ads.

Gilly

I know the ads have a lot to do with it. If anyone has any suggestions on a broadcasting service that is ad-limited or ad-free, please let me know.

TheGameNinja

I watch whenever I can. I would say though that the same music is played a lot of the time. Maybe playing some different songs more often would help get viewers.

jkid101094

I'm always on the forum and logged into the chat even if I'm doing something else. Just because 20 people are on doesn't mean 20 are at their computers. =P

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Tanassy

Dracoslythe

Quote from: jkid101094 on October 20, 2011, 07:40:21 AM
I'm always on the forum and logged into the chat even if I'm doing something else. Just because 20 people are on doesn't mean 20 are at their computers. =P
This.
I'm listed as on the forum almost all the time because I leave my computer on to..."acquire" moves and such...alot while I go to do other things.  When I go out?  Computer's on.  Taking a nap?  Computer's on.  Watching something in the other room?  Comp's usually on unless I don't even go to my room.  I try to get into the habit of at least shutting my browser so I'm not a chat zombie.
And when my computer's not on, my phone is on, and I can access the forum from my phone.
I do listen when I can, even if I'm in another tab or something.

Supersonic196

I watch whenever I can, I'm just way too busy lately :\
When I'm not working on one thing there's always something else.
However, If I catch it while it's live I usually just listen to it in the background.

xSalashawty

I love watching the stream (it inspired me to learn piano) but it's just that if I get caught on here again, I'll be hell's new queen for eternity. I'd rather take a small part of something I love than risk it all away.

If I were able to safely watch the stream, I'd always tune in. So, I'm sorry. 3:

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

Jazz Nova

I'm never on when the stream is on.
And when the stream is on and I'm on, I generally can't watch it.
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

Dracoslythe

Quote from: supersonic196 on October 20, 2011, 01:16:11 PM
I watch whenever I can, I'm just way too busy lately :\
When I'm not working on one thing there's always something else.
However, If I catch it while it's live I usually just listen to it in the background.
Again, this. lol

FlashTheHedgehog123

I used to think it was just because John was so great at the piano, everyone was just speechless, but after seeing all of these posts, I think it's just because people are doing stuff that's really important. I watch whenever I'm on the chat and the streams on, and sometimes I just want to go and do someother thing.
Hello!