Main Menu

emo corner

Started by Snooky, March 06, 2012, 12:09:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snooky

I AM GOING TO BITCH ABOUT MY PROBLEMS AND YOU ARE GOING TO SIT THERE AND LISTEN.

So after 4 years of trying to escape reality through crazy drugs, life is finally tired of taking my dick and is now raping me without lube. Not in the ass, but in an orifice that it created, with its penis, solely for the purpose of raping me. I am now skewered on life's penis.

I've been 18 for less than 2 months now and I've already been to jail. I have never in my life had a job and I'm hopelessly without a clue as to how to get one, though I've been trying. I shot up cocaine and the needle was filled with some crackhead's blood so I probably have a fucking disease now. I run around in women's clothing because it makes me feel good but every time I look at my face in the mirror I'm just like...damn, why was I born like this? I want boobs but I can never have real ones without taking hormones, which would make me sterile. I have been separated from the love of her life by her bitchy mom and I probably won't be able to talk to her until 2013. I wish it was like the old days, where I could just take 20 pills and forget all my problems, or I could just cut the shit out of my arm and watch the blood drip because it 'makes things better.' But no. I have to get a job or I'm fucked, but I'm limited to the places on my street because I don't know how to drive.
The worst part is that all of this is entirely my fault.
FML.

jkid101094

Quote from: Snooky on March 06, 2012, 12:09:51 AM
I shot up cocaine and the needle was filled with some crackhead's blood so I probably have a fucking disease now.
Why in the hell would you ever think that was a good idea? Even if it DIDN'T give you a disease it could have flat out killed you provided you two had different blood types. =\

I run around in women's clothing because it makes me feel good but every
...I'm totally not jelly... >.> <.<

*shot*

I want boobs but I can never have real ones without taking hormones, which would make me sterile.
Get a sex change.

I wish it was like the old days, where I could just take 20 pills and forget all my problems, or I could just cut the shit out of my arm and watch the blood drip because it 'makes things better.' But no. I have to get a job or I'm fucked, but I'm limited to the places on my street because I don't know how to drive.
The worst part is that all of this is entirely my fault.
FML.
You should have never resorted to any of this. I'm not not going to pussy foot around and say it's not your fault but you seem to have already realized what you did wrong so I won't shove it in your face. I dropped out of school before learning to drive but I honesly don't want to learn. I bet my situation is better than yours, though, because I'm being forced to learn.

Look online for a job or something. I'm as experienced as you probably are with looking for one so I can't offer anything on that.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Snooky

Thank you for caring enough to reply, jkid.

QuoteWhy in the hell would you ever think that was a good idea?
I didn't. I would say I didn't think, but I knew damn well every risk that was associated with what I was doing but I did it anyway because I'm a fucking drug addict. But at least the experience I had afterwards was terrible enough to actually change me in some way.

QuoteGet a sex change.
Eww, no. Then I'd have some artificial, ugly vagina that can't get wet. I'll keep my dick, thank you.
And I want real boobs, not silicon implants.

QuoteYou should have never resorted to any of this.
Ya think? Now it's like...how the fuck do I handle all this? I'm becoming less dependent though...

jkid101094

Quote from: Snooky on March 06, 2012, 07:21:48 AM
Thank you for caring enough to reply, jkid.
I try.

I didn't. I would say I didn't think, but I knew damn well every risk that was associated with what I was doing but I did it anyway because I'm a fucking drug addict. But at least the experience I had afterwards was terrible enough to actually change me in some way.
It's things like this that turned me off drugs in the first place. Don't be like my mother. :U

Eww, no. Then I'd have some artificial, ugly vagina that can't get wet. I'll keep my dick, thank you.
And I want real boobs, not silicon implants.
The only difference between a vagina and one created via sex change is that you can't have periods or babies through it. You still feel it and you still get hot off of it. And you only get implants if you want your tits to be bigger after they give you the hormones. Herpderp.

Ya think? Now it's like...how the fuck do I handle all this? I'm becoming less dependent though...
The answer is simple, but not easy. Just stop. Quit the drugs and focus more on getting your life back on track.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Snooky

QuoteDon't be like my mother. :U
Umm too late.

QuoteThe only difference between a vagina and one created via sex change is that you can't have periods or babies through it. You still feel it and you still get hot off of it. And you only get implants if you want your tits to be bigger after they give you the hormones. Herpderp.
Oh. Well. Still, I like my cock and so does my girl :) I just wish she had some titties to play with (and I bet she does too lol).

QuoteThe answer is simple, but not easy. Just stop. Quit the drugs and focus more on getting your life back on track.
Yeah...then when I get my life on track, I will have earned the privilege of getting high :)

jkid101094

Quote from: Snooky on March 06, 2012, 07:40:23 AM
Umm too late.
OK. Don't be even more like my mother.

Oh. Well. Still, I like my cock and so does my girl :) I just wish she had some titties to play with (and I bet she does too lol).

Yeah...then when I get my life on track, I will have earned the privilege of getting high :)
*face palm*

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Snooky