Main Menu

Castle Crashers

Started by MewFan1337, April 07, 2012, 01:38:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MewFan1337

Castle Crashers was created by Tom Fulp and Dan Paladin, otherwise the Behemoth. It was created for the XBOXLive Arcade *1200 MPoints* and for the PS3. *Don't have one, don't know*
The XBOX version consists of All you can Glork, a fast button tapping minigame, Arenas, to train youself, and then comes the campaign, Castle Crashers. The PS3 version consists of Volleyball, an minigame where you hit the ball with your sword and try to achieve 10 points. Then, theres the other 2 from XBOX. All you can glork is not in the ps3 version.
The story starts here. You are one of the 4 knights, dancing in the barracks. A grey knight is hit from the door, hits a training dummy, and then dies. The other grey knights go into battle. You, can search the barracks for tutorials, X (spade from desert level) items, and food in barrels. There are 3 gold coins in the area. If you exit, there is another cutscene. A evil wizard comes up to the king. The evil wizard takes the crystal of power from the kings chair. Hopping on to it, the wizard leaves. You, then appear. The king tells you to go after the wizard. After you finish off 2 waves of barbarians, you see the princesses *All 4: Red, Green (white when rescued), Blue, Orange. In order you must rescue them! As you fend off the last waves, the ram comes in! It fires 3 cannonballs. You have to dodge every red X and then destroy it. Once you finish it off, just continue. Once you reach a wooden door, you have to attack it with your swords. Once broken, continue to the barbarian boss. The boss has 4 attacks. 1 - Punch, 2 - Spike Launch, 3 - Smack Down (Keep using the left trigger left-right fast to escape), 4 - Drink alcohol, bottle explodes and breath fire to other side. In the demo, half hp of the barbarian boss means the end. Once beaten the boss, unlock the chest with 3 sword attacks. Collect all the money, cut the princess, fight if on multiplayer, then kiss the princess. Once done, the rest you must do. That concludes the basic tutorial story.
Now that you know the story, good luck buying it.
I like trains.

SmashFinale

Rank 75 in Castle Crashers Arena.

Dont ever scare me like that again Mewfan1337. It's been 4 years since this game came out and they are working on a new game, and when that game comes out, so will a new character for Castle Crashers.

MewFan1337

yes, hatty hattington, and his green crystal sword. i believe it probs not gonna come out for a while
I like trains.

SmashFinale

Quote from: MewFan1337 on April 10, 2012, 10:35:38 AM
yes, hatty hattington, and his green crystal sword. i believe it probs not gonna come out for a while
im guessing you have this game on PS3?

MewFan1337

im afraid not. i use the xbox 360.
I like trains.

SmashFinale

Quote from: MewFan1337 on April 10, 2012, 10:56:58 AM
im afraid not. i use the xbox 360.
Good, PS3 players are not very good at this game. Then again, not many players have skill on this game to begin with...