Holy ****! Darkstalkers is back from the dead!

Started by jkid101094, July 22, 2011, 08:20:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

http://shoryuken.com/2011/07/21/darkstalkers-are-not-dead-new-game-announced/

This is all I've seen so far. As sad as I am to see Capcom becoming a fighting game company I do love the genre. :3

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Remember platformers like Megaman and beat em ups like Devil May Cry and frustratingly fun games like Ghost n Goblins and colourful games like Viewtiful Joe?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: windlessusher on July 22, 2011, 03:30:30 PM
Remember platformers like Megaman and beat em ups like Devil May Cry and frustratingly fun games like Ghost n Goblins and colourful games like Viewtiful Joe?
I miss all but GnG, but that doesn't mean I can't like fighters too. And how long has it been since we've seen Darkstalkers characters outside of cluster fuck cross overs?

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on July 22, 2011, 03:34:43 PM
I miss all but GnG, but that doesn't mean I can't like fighters too. And how long has it been since we've seen Darkstalkers characters outside of cluster fuck cross overs?
Ask me that again when then DON'T release fighters ONE AFTER ANOTHER
Its nice that they rebooted the genre with Super Street Fighter 4, but now they're milking the fuck outta it and it's kinda killin ma buzz =\
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on April 16, 2012, 12:46:48 PM
http://gamerant.com/darkstalkers-game-coming-next-tao-137018/?utm_source=scribol.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=scribol.com

So...this is apparently Capcom's next game...

...Can't wait for E3. :3
"While I congratulate fans that have been waiting FOR YEARS for this, I wish it had come sooner because I think the market is getting pretty close to oversaturation with fighting games nowadays. That and Capcom seems to only care about those and Resident Evil."

My thoughts exactly

After I download Skullgirls, I think that's it for my fighting game fix for awhile...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay