When do you think Sonic Adventure 2 (PC) will be a downloadable in Sonic ZONE?

Started by Pablo's Corner, December 02, 2012, 09:09:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pablo's Corner

I see that Sonic Generations is there, Sonic 4 EP 1/2 is there too, but where is Sonic Adventure 2 PC (Including Battle DLC if possible)

I just can't wait to get my hands on it, so if it shows up, I'll gladly download it.

TheGameNinja

jkid101094

I'm pretty sure it is.

It's already on the pirate bay if you're that intent on getting it. Other than that I say we do the 6 month thing we did with Generations.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on December 02, 2012, 01:00:32 PM
Other than that I say we do the 6 month thing we did with Generations.
This

Seriously guys, SEGA needs the money...
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Pablo's Corner

Sonic Adventure 2 is on Steam, but I don't want to pay for it, I already have SA2B and I don't want to pay for it again :P

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Megaman511again on December 02, 2012, 04:24:08 PM
Sonic Adventure 2 is on Steam, but I don't want to pay for it, I already have SA2B and I don't want to pay for it again :P
... Then play SA2B
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Riot_Monsterous

Well I guess I can kinda see the point in wanting to get it off here, or anywhere else, really. xD but I doubt it's that expensive on Steam, and if they did any improvements on the graphics then it's better to pay for it. o-o

Pablo's Corner

Problem is, I'm buying a Wii U soon and it is really expensive... plus, my parents won't let me buy it, my dad says he could help me get ir for free. (ex. Getting it from here, or if someone had the SA2 Folder with the game and everything [excluding save files])

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay