what do u feel about playing any sonic game new or old

Started by billyhatcher312, January 22, 2013, 07:20:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

billyhatcher312

what i feel about playing any sonic is mostly freedom and excitement

HoNk

Like playing a game about a blue hedgehog.
Is that the wrong feel?

billyhatcher312

Quote from: HoNk on January 23, 2013, 04:51:22 AM
Like playing a game about a blue hedgehog.
Is that the wrong feel?

dude like i said on my post i feel free and excitement when i play sonic the hedgehog

DarkOverlordSJ

"People carry delusions of having power, but it's a lie. They are but sheep pretending to be wolves. Though I admit, I can understand why." — Young Xehanort

Grell Desu

Personally, playing Sonic games brings about a sense of happiness and hyperness / excitement for me- especially the modern ones. The Classics just bring me a sense of comfort and nostalgia to sit and play through. I love playing the games, they're an excellent way to relax and unwind c:

billyhatcher312

Quote from: Tobias on February 21, 2013, 10:39:25 AM
Personally, playing Sonic games brings about a sense of happiness and hyperness / excitement for me- especially the modern ones. The Classics just bring me a sense of comfort and nostalgia to sit and play through. I love playing the games, they're an excellent way to relax and unwind c:

the only modern sonic game i hate sonic 2006

Grell Desu

Quote from: Erik Larsen on February 21, 2013, 02:02:06 PM
the only modern sonic game i hate sonic 2006

But even '06 had some amazing music, though. Every game has something to like about it c:

billyhatcher312

Quote from: Tobias on February 23, 2013, 03:52:14 AM
But even '06 had some amazing music, though. Every game has something to like about it c:

sonic 06 did have good music i have to agree with that but the stories sucked but shadows story was godd as usual