Assassins Creed IV

Started by shadowDOESrock, February 27, 2013, 12:54:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowDOESrock

We're still waiting for an official announcement concerning Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, expected to be delivered by Ubisoft later today. First word on the sequel to Assassin's Creed 3 came in the form of a promotional poster, depicting a 'pirate Assassin' aboard an 18th-century ship.

The world will apparantly feature Cuba, Southern Florida, Jamaica and other Caribbean Islands, with the date of the game's events implied to be either during or beginning in 1715. That year falls within the era known as the 'Golden Age of Piracy,' so the earlier image of a sword and pistol-wielding Assassin fits quite well.

Exactly what story the developers have cooked up will have to wait until the official announcement.

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag is expected to release in 2013 for all major platforms.

jkid101094

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on February 27, 2013, 12:54:01 PM'Golden Age of Piracy,'
...so...2008 to present day?

*shot for horrible joke*

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

billyhatcher312

i thought the third one was the end

SmashFinale

Quote from: Erik Larsen on February 27, 2013, 05:19:00 PM
i thought the third one was the end
It was the end of Desmond Miles' story. Not the end of the series itself.

billyhatcher312

Quote from: SmashFinale on February 27, 2013, 06:12:21 PM
It was the end of Desmond Miles' story. Not the end of the series itself.

so it has more stories too