Main Menu

Modems

Started by Moonlight Enchilada, July 26, 2013, 12:52:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moonlight Enchilada

Sz on my phone is a bit awkward as I have quite an old browser and it won't let me Pm etc as it doesn't show the automated code thingies,

our internet is down and because the modem is in the room of my older housemate who's usually busy with his gf I can't get in thar right now, so although I don't think this is quite as suited for the absence thread, it'll be why I might not be on here much right now;

also to whoever I pissed off on the chatango last night, I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to sound naive, I was just trying to help because nobody deserves to want to give up on themself or life. Sorry if that sounded bad, but it was in attempt to help not make it worse.

Made by the Eternal Goddessu!~

Ye Olde Swagfag

Elija2

I came into this thread expecting in-depth discussion about modems. I am disappointed.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Elija2 on July 26, 2013, 05:51:14 AM
I came into this thread expecting in-depth discussion about modems. I am disappointed.
Don't see why we can't.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Meme Master Flex

Quote from: moonlight-echidna on July 26, 2013, 12:52:20 AM
Sz on my phone is a bit awkward as I have quite an old browser and it won't let me Pm etc as it doesn't show the automated code thingies,

our internet is down and because the modem is in the room of my older housemate who's usually busy with his gf I can't get in thar right now, so although I don't think this is quite as suited for the absence thread, it'll be why I might not be on here much right now;

also to whoever I pissed off on the chatango last night, I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to sound naive, I was just trying to help because nobody deserves to want to give up on themself or life. Sorry if that sounded bad, but it was in attempt to help not make it worse.

If you want to use the chat, then use this link. http://www.sonicroms.chatango.com/