Sonic ZONE Best and Worst games of 2013

Started by jkid101094, December 09, 2013, 12:03:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Nominate your favorite and least favorite games here. You can choose up to five for each. On Monday the 16th I will create a poll with the ten most loved and hated nominees. Then I'll leave it up to the voters and, on New Years Eve, those of us on the site can have some sort of VGX type deal where I'll make a list.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Sonic Lost World for Best Game
Sonic Lost World for Worst Game

Hakudamashi

My 5 candidates for bestt game that I've played that were made in 2013 in no particular order:
Metal GEEEEEEAAAAARRRRRR Rising Revengeance
Guacamelee
The WONDERFUL 101
Pokemon Y
Sonic Lost World Wii U

If you're wondering why stuff like Fire Emblem Awakening or M&L Dream Team aren't here, it's cause I haven't either a). played them or b). finished them, sorry.

My 5 candidates for worst game that I've played that were made in 2013 in no particular order:
Sonic Lost World 3DS
Sonic Lost World 3DS
Sonic Lost World 3DS
Sonic Lost World 3DS
Sonic Lost World 3DS

If you're wondering why stuff like TMNT Out of the Shadows or others aren't here, it's cause all the bad games I've played this year were made before 2013.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

The only new games I've played this year were Luigi's Mansion 2, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, and Shin Megami Tensei IV. So I guess I'll nominate those games even though I know none of them will win.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay