Project: Experience Gaming

Started by shadowDOESrock, November 28, 2013, 05:44:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowDOESrock

Okay, so guise...
Here's an idea...

Each month someone can suggest a game that we'll all get and play through in a month's time.
Like, for real.

Like, for example

December - Wind: Guacamelle - We'll all buy Guacemelle and beat it together.
January - Jkid: Rapelay - We'll all buy Rapelay and beat it together.

This way we get to experience games we might not have played or wouldnt ever play.
Some might be horrible experiences and some might be surprisngly fun.

This only works though if really everyone participating in this actually does it...

jkid101094

You've made this topic before and we all already decided that it would be too big of an investment.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on November 28, 2013, 05:48:23 AM
You've made this topic before and we all already decided that it would be too big of an investment.
No, that was me.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: jkid101094 on November 28, 2013, 05:48:23 AM

I di-

Quote from: Hakudamashi on November 28, 2013, 06:05:50 AM
No, that was me.

I dont know how Wind's version went, however I do not believe that one single game a month would be too big of an investment - well, maybe if its like a really new full price release.

jkid101094

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on November 28, 2013, 06:12:29 AM
I dont know how Wind's version went, however I do not believe that one single game a month would be too big of an investment - well, maybe if its like a really new full price release.
It's a big investment unless it's free. I only get like...five games a year. Give or take.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: jkid101094 on November 28, 2013, 06:16:17 AM
It's a big investment unless it's free. I only get like...five games a year. Give or take.

Well, I didnt know your financial position was that bad

jkid101094

Well I don't have a job and we're losing our house so yeah. Around this time of year I'll have money but from like April to October I won't have diddly squat.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

I agree with jkid, this would be too big of an investment unless the game is free or some rich fellow wants to buy everyone the game. If we were to do this, we should stick to PC since games often go on sale for super cheap. *cough*steamsale*cough*

Ye Olde Swagfag

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on November 28, 2013, 05:44:32 AM
January - Jkid: Rapelay - We'll all buy Rapelay and beat it together.
Such irony.

Hakudamashi

Or at least games that are easy to torrent or emulate...
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Or a game that a bunch of people were planning to buy anyway like Pokemon.