Super Smash Bros. Brawl Snapshot Showoff

Started by ganonmanz, April 24, 2009, 03:44:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Super Empra

Quote from: ganonmanz on June 23, 2009, 07:58:49 AM
I has some moar pics!!!! But be warned, these are a little more......mature.....
Look at Fox's expression, lol
And this is what will happen if Sonic eats too many chili dogs
8D
WARNING: YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! DO NOT FLAME ME

Lol, i have one where pit shoves his bow up DK's butt :D

If you're reading this, your a NOOB!!!

NeoMetalSonic

Quote from: ganonmanz on April 24, 2009, 03:49:38 PM
Download "bin to gif converter", then put your pics on an SD card, put them oon the computer, and convert them. And I eagerly await to see your pics!  :D
where can I download this? I searched google and I couldn't find it

ganonmanz

Quote from: NeoMetalSonic on June 23, 2009, 09:47:15 AM
where can I download this? I searched google and I couldn't find it
I've uploaded it to Mediafire. http://www.mediafire.com/?zhwnmrwomix
Make sure you read the .txt file first

NeoMetalSonic

Here are my best :P

Adoring Wolf:

Sonic Being Shot:

Closeup Pikachu: (I don't even know how I got this one)

Weird Ike Picture:

shadow9466

Quote from: NeoMetalSonic on June 23, 2009, 02:12:18 PM

Adoring Wolf:

Sonic Being Shot:

Weird Ike Picture:

you got it by taking it when someone hit him up out of the stage and he bounced off the camera

and btw, i have two uber pics of sheik, but how do i get 'em on my computer again?

thanks to JetTheHawk for making it more than just an X in a box!!!!

My Color is Red
I value freedom, impulse, emotion and fire. I love instant gratification and acting on my gut feeling.  At my best, I am passionate and decisive. At my worst, I am shortsighted and destructive. My symbol is a fireball. My enemies are white and blue.

NeoMetalSonic

Quote from: shadow9466 on June 23, 2009, 03:57:03 PM
you got it by taking it when someone hit him up out of the stage and he bounced off the camera

and btw, i have two uber pics of sheik, but how do i get 'em on my computer again?
A post more forward in the topic has the link for the converter. And what you do is, with the SD Card the screenshots are on, you connect it to the computer with a SD Card reader or if your computer has a slot. Anyways when you download it you'll get a readme. Follow what it says and when you have a Bin picture opened go to File=>Save and save it to wherever. It'll save as a JPEG.

shadow9466

Quote from: NeoMetalSonic on June 23, 2009, 04:00:43 PM
A post more forward in the topic has the link for the converter. And what you do is, with the SD Card the screenshots are on, you connect it to the computer with a SD Card reader or if your computer has a slot. Anyways when you download it you'll get a readme. Follow what it says and when you have a Bin picture opened go to File=>Save and save it to wherever. It'll save as a JPEG.
thx, ill do it now

Post Merge: June 23, 2009, 10:09:12 PM

actually, i have an easier idea, ill just take a pic of the pic with a camera, then upload 'em, but i might have to do it tomorrow cause i sprained my ankle today and cant walk very well, but ill get 'em ASAP

My Color is Red
I value freedom, impulse, emotion and fire. I love instant gratification and acting on my gut feeling.  At my best, I am passionate and decisive. At my worst, I am shortsighted and destructive. My symbol is a fireball. My enemies are white and blue.

blazerh44

Quote from: shadow9466 on June 23, 2009, 04:05:28 PM
actually, i have an easier idea, ill just take a pic of the pic with a camera, then upload 'em

Can't wait to see them

Quote from: shadow9466 on June 23, 2009, 04:05:28 PM
i might have to do it tomorrow cause i sprained my ankle today and cant walk very well, but ill get 'em ASAP

As much as I'm sorry that you sprained your ankle, you got it easy. I lost my whole leg the other f**king day when some jackass in a car ran over it when they weren't looking where they were going

dark rouge

I have one with Ike blocking marths special with his sword but i cant post it cause its on my friends wii

ganonmanz

Quote from: NeoMetalSonic on June 23, 2009, 02:12:18 PM

Adoring Wolf:

Sonic Being Shot:

Weird Ike Picture:

I think I know some god captions for these.....
Wolf: Ahh.....my darling Fox
Sonic:Whaddya mean I gotta be "put down" for being too fast and cheap?!?!
Pikachu:HUGS!!!
Ike: I fight for YOU!

shadow9466

Quote from: blazerh44 on June 23, 2009, 04:25:58 PM
Can't wait to see them

As much as I'm sorry that you sprained your ankle, you got it easy. I lost my whole leg the other f**king day when some jackass in a car ran over it when they weren't looking where they were going
are you serious, cause if you are, and your going on this website while your in that much pain, then you are one dedicated sonic fan

My Color is Red

DX