Nintendo has a Console In Production in the Background.

Started by shadowDOESrock, June 09, 2009, 12:11:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowDOESrock

Hard News again.

Just watch the whole thing.

w/e

Just look at it.

HereAndThere

:o no more consoles are needed nintendo doesnt get that if they dont improve wii itll fall down soon like PS1 did

shaneme3

Quote from: jeexx on June 09, 2009, 12:35:39 AM
:o no more consoles are needed nintendo doesnt get that if they dont improve wii itll fall down soon like PS1 did
what do you mean about the playstion 1?
"Of course we're in Canada, thats why all the pigs taste like bacon!" My youtube channel, please check it out! http://www.youtube.com/user/shaneme3?feature=mhee

HereAndThere

Quote from: shaneme3 on June 13, 2009, 09:10:37 PM
what do you mean about the playstion 1?
PS1 died after its second version PS2 has been up cause sony has inmproved it a bit by bit like:bigger games (areas levels etc. wich means bigger disc space) new controls bigger memory cards etc.

Super Empra

Quote from: jeexx on June 13, 2009, 10:09:26 PM
PS1 died after its second version PS2 has been up cause sony has inmproved it a bit by bit like:bigger games (areas levels etc. wich means bigger disc space) new controls bigger memory cards etc.

Everything dies when a new version come out.

If you're reading this, your a NOOB!!!

HereAndThere

Quote from: Super Empra on June 13, 2009, 11:17:00 PM
Everything dies when a new version come out.
yah but PS2 is still up and running as you may have noticed and i mean they should upgrade wii bit by bit

Zonic10

Quote from: jeexx on June 13, 2009, 11:54:00 PM
yah but PS2 is still up and running as you may have noticed and i mean they should upgrade wii bit by bit

I agree with jeexx, Wii has graphics a little better than PS2, so some games made for WIi are made for PS2 like SRZG. Wii needs to modify more, which they are sorta doing with the system update and the Wii Plus.

fiamondersadx

nintendo needs to get more towards the 64 kind of way over the gamecube the wii i've played a little bit and its good but i think that nintendo went kiddie with the cube and came back up a little bit but they are no match when it comes to the PS3 and 360