Main Menu

An awesome game

Started by speedyblue, June 25, 2009, 02:48:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Princessofthechaosemerald

dude...i played it....and i freaked out...   ._.

JetTheHawk

O.o LMFAO I JUMPED OUT OF MY CHAIR
NO SIGNATURE

BadnikHunter

Didnt play it, I already have a feeling its a Screamer

JetTheHawk

Quote from: BadnikHunter on June 25, 2009, 04:51:15 PM
Didnt play it, I already have a feeling its a Screamer
You did play it which gave you the conclusion that it was a screamer, idiot
NO SIGNATURE

BadnikHunter

Quote from: JetThehawk on June 25, 2009, 05:00:09 PM
You did play it which gave you the conclusion that it was a screamer, idiot

Um, no. with posts like "O.o LMFAO I JUMPED OUT OF MY CHAIR" and "dude...i played it... and i freaked out... ._." Its pretty obvious its a screamer. Don't call me an idiot if you don't TRULY know that I played it or not. Oh, and thanks for approving that its a screamer. Yes, I did visit the site, but I didn't play the game because the way the site was (The ads, the background, the fact that its a fullscreen game according to the URL) because it seemed pretty obvious. Seriously, no need to call me an idiot if you don't know the real facts.

JetTheHawk

Quote from: BadnikHunter on June 25, 2009, 05:13:39 PM
Um, no. with posts like "O.o LMFAO I JUMPED OUT OF MY CHAIR" and "dude...i played it... and i freaked out... ._." Its pretty obvious its a screamer. Don't call me an idiot if you don't TRULY know that I played it or not. Oh, and thanks for approving that its a screamer. Yes, I did visit the site, but I didn't play the game because the way the site was (The ads, the background, the fact that its a fullscreen game according to the URL) because it seemed pretty obvious. Seriously, no need to call me an idiot if you don't know the real facts.
:P
NO SIGNATURE

Elija2

Let's all just agree that the title of this topic is a lie.

BadnikHunter

Its not big enough :D Thats what she said..