Some Sonic Fan Art Pencial Sketches

Started by Mau, February 27, 2010, 10:33:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mau

So I decided to do some Sonic fan art, although I havn't colored these yet. I don't know if or when I'll get around to coloring and cleaning these up in photoshop. Most of these are fan characters but the first one is a romantic drawing of Sonic and Blaze. :) So no SonBlaze haters please.
Also, these fan characters are all "fan children" of the main cast, descended from my favorite pairings.

Here is Sonic and Blaze, aren't they just cute together? :) I think it turned out very well.

This is Ember the Hedgecat, as Sonic and Blaze's daugther she's part cat and part hedgehog. She looks mostly feline, but when colored she's going to have Sonic's fur color and (possibly) eye color. She's also got some much shorter hedgehog spines. I really hate it when children of the characters, especially when the result is a hybrid child, is just a clone of the same sex parent.

This last drawing is a group concept sketch of what the children of some of the main characters might look like on here. Ember is pictured here again, this time with her brother Vibe at the front of the drawing. I hope Sonic Underground fans will appreciate Vibe's design since he's based off Manic, except of course for the tail and he's going have Blaze's purple fur instead of green fur. I'll probably give him Blaze's eyes too especially if Ember gets Sonic's eye color. Right above Ember is Edge the echidna, who I'm thinking I'll give kind of a peach-ish fur color, and to the right of Edge is Maya. Both echidnas are going to be the children of Knuckles and Shade. As you can see with Edge, he's got Shade's hair style, but Knuckles' body structure. Maya has the more feminine echidna look, and as you can see she also has the spikes on her Knuckles. I realize female echidnas are pictured as having no spikes, but I wanted her to have spikes. See, I was thinking of putting into my fan stories that Knuckles always thought the females in the Knuckles clan didn't have the spikes, but in reality females had the ability to retract them! I think I'm going to give Maya white fur and a red collar, and she sports a headband. Finally, in the middle is the daughter of Amy and Shadow, and she's going to have Amy's bangs, but Shadow's spikes. She's going to be black like her dad, but have pink stripes instead of red. I havn't decided on eye color, but I think I'll give her Amy's eyes. I've got some ideas for their personalities but you can probably tell how their personalities are like with the look in their faces. I'm planning on (some time) writing some fanfiction with these guys.

Anyway enjoy, feedback is appreciated!

EchidnaPower

As you know, I don't agree with these couples, but that doesn't stop me from admiring excellent art. Nice job.

I love Jesus! Do you?

Mau

DarkSuperPower

Gamerdude

Can't wait to see these in color. And Ember looks cool. ;D

Quote from: Dracoslythe
                                              MSN: 
                               All the cool shit happens thur.
jkid loves you, GD. :3
HERE'S A BIG FUCKING HUG FROM KAY, GD.  CCCC:

Tanassy

Thats some good drawing skill you got there! +1

darkness shadow

man, i wanna be able to draw like that D=

u kno what, give them some colour and those'll be oussum =D
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Sonicispimpyoz

I wish I could draw this good  :o thats really good art work you made.

SonicXSSA

This is the most epic signature you'll ever see in your life.

Firestar36