Touched by a Song? (WTF IS HAPPENING TO ME)

Started by Super Sonic Boom, August 19, 2009, 11:21:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Super Sonic Boom

SonicStorm12 recently made a video including Sonic, Shadow, Tails, & Amy that was set to a song called What Have You Done. I watched the video through all the way and I almost found myself crying (I swear to god) and wondering "Wow, that song really touched me"

Anyway, I don't really want to put this in the video or forum section of SZF but I just have a feeling like this song is going to have a special place in my heart. Also, SonicStorm12 set the video and song to a story line that describes Sonic's feelings of darkness. I just thought I would share it with you people since I thought I had weird feelings towards this song now! This storm of emotion also brings up WTF is happening to me if I feel this way?!?!

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING VIDEO CONTAINS A SEIZURE WARNING!

---STORYLINE---
OPENING
One day, Eggman and Mephiles came up with a plan to stop Sonic once and for all, not realizing one crucial mistake in their plot. Their plan did work however, but now they and the world would pay the price for what they had unleashed.

BEGINNING TO INSTRUMENTAL
Sonic began doing unthinkable things; destroying cities, hurting people and most of all, his friends. This went on until one day Amy confronted Shadow and pleaded him to stop Sonic and to try to bring him back. Shadow agreed to help, but nothing he tried worked.

INSTRUMENTAL TO END
Sonic's fate was decided when he killed his best friend, Tails. Amy was devastated. Shadow and Amy both reluctantly agreed that the only way Sonic could be stopped was to destroy him. While Amy remembered the times her and Sonic spent together, Shadow, with the help of Eggman and Rouge, set out to destroy the now evil hedgehog.
------------------------------

zReanimation

Ioshyriku

this is kind'a crazy if you ask my, I'm talking about the video,
I really don't understand why did you cried about the music, the story and the video were the most sadest

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: Ioshyriku on August 19, 2009, 11:39:32 AM
I really don't understand why did you cried about the music, the story and the video were the most sadest

I think it was the combination of all 3.