Alright, Kiddies, Suggestions?

Started by Dracoslythe, July 27, 2010, 11:26:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracoslythe

Cleaning my room, I decided "why throw away stuff others can use?"
So I got some manga and games I wanna sell.  I normally take good care of my shit, so that's that.  (although some of the manga got fucked up when I lent it out to some friends.  -___-;)

What do you think I should price the stuff at?

Mom said the manga, I should sell for 2-3 dollars a piece.
I got volumes 1-8 of King of Hell, Volume 1 of Tsubasa Chronicles, and all the Kingdom Hearts, excluding vol 2 of KH2.
My Chain of Memories is kinda warped where my friend got them wet.  >_>
The others just have normal wear and tear damage (not to mention just sitting on my shelf since like the 7th grade xD)

And mom said the games, I could probably sell these for 10-20 dollars a piece.
Then there's the few DS games I'm selling, and a PS2 game, just cause I either got tired of them (Pokemon) or never play them (Sonic RPG), but mostly because I got my r4 now (KH and LA).  xD
Sonic Chronicles, Pokemon Platinum, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, and Luminous Arc.
All of them still have all their information books except for Luminous Arc, cause I bought it off ebay.  -___-;

And this, she said Maybe about 5 dollars.  If that.  xD
My old Kingdom Hearts 2 game, but it doesn't have a case or booklet...it's just the game.  ._.

I dunno.  Would that stuff even sell?  ._.
And what do you think about what my mom said on the prices?

...holy shit.
Fuckload of KH stuff.
xDDDDDDDDD

SuperSonic23

Quote from: Dracoslythe on July 27, 2010, 11:26:52 AM
So I got some manga and games I wanna sell.  I normally take good care of my shit, so that's that.  (although some of the manga got fucked up when I lent it out to some friends.  -___-;)

I got volumes 1-8 of King of Hell, Volume 1 of Tsubasa Chronicles, and all the Kingdom Hearts, excluding vol 2 of KH2.
The others just have normal wear and tear damage (not to mention just sitting on my shelf since like the 7th grade xD)

Then there's the few DS games I'm selling, and a PS2 game, just cause I either got tired of them (Pokemon) or never play them (Sonic RPG), but mostly because I got my r4 now (KH and LA).  xD
Sonic Chronicles, Pokemon Platinum, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, and Luminous Arc.
All of them still have all their information books except for Luminous Arc, cause I bought it off ebay.  -___-;

My old Kingdom Hearts 2 game, but it doesn't have a case or booklet...it's just the game.  ._.

...holy shit.
Fuckload of KH stuff.
xDDDDDDDDD

I say, prices are too cheap. But it's reasonable. I may buy some of your manga.
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

NiGHTS

...holy shit.
Fuckload of KH stuff.
xDDDDDDDDD

Selling off Luminous arc? tsk tsk tsk thats a disgrace, you should be arrested. xD
I would say just have a look around ebay and other sites just to see what the average price is for your stuff that you are selling. Its about the easiest way to judge prices :/

TheGameNinja

Prices seem fair to me.

If you're going to sell Platinum, though, do it soon. There have already been 2 Pokemon games since then with 2 more on the way, so what you can get now will likely be the most you'll be able to get for it. But, Pokemon games tend to hold a certain amount of value since you can only get certain things in certain games, so even if you wait, the price shouldn't drop too much.

xaio

I LIEKS DEM PRICES

i'll take platinum (that faggot at the gamestop mall jipped me, gave me a case, and nothing else, not even a FUCKING INSTRUCTION MANUAL... for 10 bucks, lol i got my money back alright, yeah....)
for 10$ , that isn't too cheap, due to heart gold/soul silver + poke-walker (and if you pre-ordered) + something + the arrival of pokemon black and pokemon white (which i'm pre-ordering so i can get one of the starter plushies <333) and maybe something else... so yeah.... don't delete the data.... it has a legendary GARDEVOIR ON EET!!!...

but if i can, i WILL buy it..

T3T
THE BRO SOCIETY!!!
bros:
michael(shiner)
HMS7
jeexx
light
sonic360
wind
wtf? i jsut noticed!! RENDEL'S NOT ON HERE!!!
i thank rendel for the sexy pic he drew me!! http://i44.tinypic.com/2hg662d.png
cartoon ver. http://i43.tinypic.com/zj8fly.png

i JIMP'd ~Jizzed In My Pants~ cause
John (same name <333)
Draco
jkid
rendel
(runnin outta space so you know who you are) ARE EPICALL!!!!

jkid101094

-Something about Pokemon Platinum and KH-
You mean, I can get a game I already have from the legendary Draco for a price I can't afford!?
Damn...now I'm goinn to have to decide between HMMM and LA or Platinum. 8D

Cause we allllllllllll know I get first pick. :P

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TranceRaver83

...holy shit.
Fuckload of KH stuff.
xDDDDDDDDD
I thought you said King of the Hill instead of King of Hell, and i got aroused for a second.  Pulled out my wallet and everything.