Windows Vista Ultimate: Should I upgrade?

Started by ShadowsOfSilver, September 19, 2009, 11:03:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will the Hedgehog

Visita is worse nuf said.my tip,either keep XP,or upgrade to Windows 7(my bro has a relese candiate)

donotdrop

Gilly

Personally I like Vista over 7. I don't know why everyone hates Vista it really doesnt even have issues anytime I've used it. And other than that, I like how Vista looks over 7. I hate the new taskbar and 7 is so dull looking. I am using Windows Vista Ultimate

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: John Gillis on March 24, 2010, 12:14:19 PM
Personally I like Vista over 7. I don't know why everyone hates Vista it really doesnt even have issues anytime I've used it. And other than that, I like how Vista looks over 7. I hate the new taskbar and 7 is so dull looking. I am using Windows Vista Ultimate

I'm surprised 7 doesn't have taskbar themes to make it look like Vista's taskbar without modifying dll's.

Tyler Rennie

I would not recommended Vista because well it's shit I would ether stay with XP or go up to Windows7

Gilly

Quote from: Shadethehedgehog on March 24, 2010, 12:24:32 PM
I would not recommended Vista because well it's shit I would ether stay with XP or go up to Windows7

you claim that its shit but wheres the support? i bet you dont even know why you say it sucks you probably are just going by what other people say. again, i have no problems with vista.

TranceRaver83

I never have tried vista, only XP and 7, but i went back to XP from 7, because my computer was too bad to run 7 at a decent speed.  But i liked 7 more than xp, so if your computer is good enough, you should upgrade.

Tyler Rennie

Quote from: John Gillis on March 24, 2010, 12:26:35 PM
you claim that its shit but wheres the support? i bet you dont even know why you say it sucks you probably are just going by what other people say. again, i have no problems with vista.
The reason why i say its shit is because when i was running it the froze at least 6 times a day and its not very user friendly other then that its ok

Gilly

Quote from: Shadethehedgehog on March 24, 2010, 12:54:08 PM
The reason why i say its shit is because when i was running it the froze at least 6 times a day and its not very user friendly other then that its ok

your pc was probably shit then. if you have a decent pc it runs fine.

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: Shadethehedgehog on March 24, 2010, 12:54:08 PM

Well programs like RegistryFix really help computers with Vista, like mine. :)

Tyler Rennie

Quote from: John Gillis on March 24, 2010, 12:59:12 PM
your pc was probably shit then. if you have a decent pc it runs fine.
Ok i don't think a brand new $1250 dollar computer is shit but ok

dreamcasthime

Windows 7 is what i use and it never crashes.

runegames

my opinion is that u should upgrade to windows 7

samjar

Quote from: John Gillis on March 24, 2010, 12:26:35 PM
me ethwer

Falzar102

:)