adventures of the inhabitants of mobius

Started by darkness shadow, November 05, 2008, 12:14:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tavy

Sem shouted "I hope I am not into that you which you sayed!" and short circuited the table again.
"What do you actually want? His power? It is me who you need! Let him go!" Sem yelled.
I like to be called 'fat coon', ain't that true? ^^

Gleech

"Ha! His power? He has no power! Its the chaos emerald he has that i want!" Eggman yelled. "You mean the one that Aurum used to power the thing on my chest?" Alex asked. "No! The one inside you! Your human form has a chaos emerald inside! And i need it!" Eggman yelled.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Tavy

Sem yelled "NO way I'm letting you in!" and prepares a spear of electricity. "Game over, Eggman!" Sem shouted, while cutting the teble in pieces. "Lets get outta here!" Sem sayed grabing Alex's arm "Time STOP!" sem sayed and a clock noise was heard, then time stopped, everything turned in a more dark color and Sem calmly asked "Are you allright, Alex? Lets get outta here, I dont think I can hold time all eternity!".

Gleech

"Yeah but..." Alex cut off, he couldnt talk about it now, he needed to go. "Whatever lets go!" he yelled as he ran out of the place.

Tavy

"That's Alex.. I guess" Sem sayed while skating off. When they reach the exit and go out Sem sayes "Oh no... Not again... Nothing better has happened. I just came in this world to spoil it. DAM! I cant belive this is true... I hope no one was that hurted.." and he realeased time. "I feel so bad..." Sem sayed while skating. "I wish this wouldn't happen" Sem sayed while skating by Alex.

Gleech

"Wait!" Alex yelled. "If you made this cant you fix it...?"

Tavy

"I never tryed.. this accident is made by my anger realeased. I have no power to control it. That is what happens if I get angry.. I dont think I can fix it, the Bracelet was overused. It will take time for it to regain power" Sem sayed.

Gleech

"Well, why dont you use the chaos emerald inside me...? I may die trying to get it out, but if it helps then.. i guess i'll do it..." Alex said as he looked at Sem.

Tavy

"I will never let you die. Even if you may get it out, I wont use it... I will try on my own!" Sem sayed despered. Then he started glowing orange, and nature stoped getting mad, but it just stoped, nothing was made back. "This is all I can" Sem sayed..."Sorry" he sayed

Gleech

Against what Sem said, Alex tried to get the emerald out of him. His body had a bluish glow to it and his eyes started glowing again. There was something coming from the middle of his body. A portal was there. A chaos emerald flew out as Alex started falling back. the emerald stayed there in mid air spinning slowly. Another portal was under Alex when he fell and he went right in. The portal closed right after he fell in and some wrighting came on the chaos emerald that said, "I give you my life - Alex"

Tavy

ALEX!!! Sem sadly yelled. "You where my friend.. The world may be saved, but you may not..." and as saying this Sem cryes bitterly. Sem repaits all Mobius and Earth, but he is still verry sad 4 Alex...

Gleech

Drifting in nothing... no where to go... unknown of time... floating... just... floating... these things went through Alex's mind as he floated through nothing.

Light the Hedgehog

Sonic NEVER goes on vacations!! THIS IS SPARTA!!!

Light the Hedgehog

* "I am..all of me" plays*

*runs off to look for sonic*

darkness shadow

OOC: awe man, i don't  come on here 4 a little while, and alex dies, damn

aurum: wha happend?
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D