adventures of the inhabitants of mobius

Started by darkness shadow, November 05, 2008, 12:14:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tavy

"You are lucky I spared your life, weakling" Sem sayed while turning to Aurum. "Time to beat you up!" he yelled while dashing to Aurum
I like to be called 'fat coon', ain't that true? ^^

darkness shadow

ultra aurum: *holds out his hand infront of sem*
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Tavy

"Hmph, so patetic...." Sem sayed while avoiding the hand and teleporting behind Aurum. "I got all the divine powers of Raiden now, fool!" Sem yelled. "So, you want me to spare your life, mortal or not?" he asked whit a evil laughing face.

Gleech

Alex was on the ground in pain, "Ugh..." He said as he got up. He turned to Sem, and then suddenly he felt like someone was controling him! He move his had so his palm face Sem and said, "Try and fight me! I can take that evil away!" He must have gained some power from the Dark Emerald.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

darkness shadow

aurum: it's not like you can kill me *elbows sem*
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Tavy

"Muhahhaha! That all you got? Taht is not even enough to tickle me! MUHAHHA!" Sem sayed whit a evil voce then raised to gain power from the sky. "I'm gonna show you the real power of Raiden!" Sem yelled while doing a dive bomb.

darkness shadow

ultra aurum: *steps to the side and dodges* heh heh, lets see wether you can withstand this!!! ULTRA...
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

Alex put down his hand and suddenly turned back into his evil form (look) and took out his sword. "YOU'RE GOIN DOWN!"

darkness shadow

supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

"That fool who thinks he can take on the MASTER!" Alex yelled as he jumped at Sem with his sword pointing at Sem.

darkness shadow

ultra aurum: ooh... so where was i? oh yeah... ULTRA... BLAST!!!
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Tavy

Sem gets hit by the blast then gets impaled by the sword, yet no blood was seen. Sem falled on the ground and stayed there a few moemnts. Everyone may think it ended. Then a lightning flashed and Sem dissapeared, then otehr one flashed and he appeared more powerful than ever, in a perfect shape. "I didn't finish whit you, you tought you can deafeat me, Raiden?" Sem sayed, then he lifted a mountain and trowed it on Aurum and Arrow. He tought it ended, so he left where no one knew he may be. "Those fools are nothing" he sayed to himself. (Yes, a whole mountain must stop your guys at least for some seconds, no? just enough 4 Sem to leave)

Gleech

"ARRRGGggg!" Alex yelled as he got on the ground and turned normal again, "Well that was... different..."

darkness shadow

supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Tavy

"It's Raiden to you! Sem is NO MORE! I took care of that fool!" Raiden yelled to Aurum and shot him whit real electricity (I tought it wasn't toys).