Main Menu

I'm in love...

Started by Gleech, October 13, 2009, 02:44:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gleech

yes but you ACTED like it was.

I dont understand you people, I come in here all happy that theres a weapon I've been DYING to get for years, and you guys just go.

"HALO SUCKs ASFDSfaSDgaDFGERG"

You people make me sick >_>

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

NiGHTS

Quote from: Gleech on October 14, 2009, 06:30:30 AM
yes but you ACTED like it was.

I dont understand you people, I come in here all happy that theres a weapon I've been DYING to get for years, and you guys just go.

"HALO SUCKs ASFDSfaSDgaDFGERG"

You people make me sick >_>

well

a) you brought up the subject about Halo ergo by mentioning it you should have expected some sort of reply
b) there is nothing wrong with stating opinions and we did not spam a whole load of letters
c) if we make you sick with these posts then pretend we didnt post them

Gleech

Quote from: NiGHTS on October 14, 2009, 06:45:05 AM
well

a) you brought up the subject about Halo ergo by mentioning it you should have expected some sort of reply
b) there is nothing wrong with stating opinions and we did not spam a whole load of letters
c) if we make you sick with these posts then pretend we didnt post them
a)I just said, "I'm a lego fan and a halo fan" thats technically NOT bringing up the subject of halo, since I never SAID that the weapon WAS from halo in the original post.
b)You did it my world.
c)Or I can make it so you DIDNT post them, MUAHAHAHA. Jk, I wouldn't do that.

NiGHTS

Quote from: Gleech on October 14, 2009, 06:52:14 AM
a)I just said, "I'm a lego fan and a halo fan" thats technically NOT bringing up the subject of halo, since I never SAID that the weapon WAS from halo in the original post.
b)You did it my world.
c)Or I can make it so you DIDNT post them, MUAHAHAHA. Jk, I wouldn't do that.

a) ya but you mentioned it and by mentioning something it usually.. no always meant that the subject is brought up
b) well my world is bettur it has super ninja monkey pig pirates that speak japanese
c) you leave my posts alone oR iLl SpRaNgLe My CaPs At J00

Jordan teh Echidna

...ok...halo sucks, you brought up the subject, i answered, i don't really care for a new lego weapon coming out, if i'd made something like this (COUGHALREADYHASCOUGH) then people either ignore it or don't care. I'm happy for you, if it makes you happy then that's good. Jus don't go all out on us with complicated bullet points @_@
Pesterchum = sirJayden

Gleech

Quote from: NiGHTS on October 14, 2009, 06:54:53 AM
a) ya but you mentioned it and by mentioning something it usually.. no always meant that the subject is brought up
b) well my world is bettur it has super ninja monkey pig pirates that speak japanese
c) you leave my posts alone oR iLl SpRaNgLe My CaPs At J00
a) Oh so if I said, "I like legos and I'm a sonic fan", and its still about the same item, you're saying I made a totally relevant message to my post and it has the right to be blasted by a huge crowd of crud that doesnt like one little thing I mention?

Quote from: Mikey the Echidna on October 14, 2009, 06:58:45 AM
...ok...halo sucks, you brought up the subject, i answered, i don't really care for a new lego weapon coming out, if i'd made something like this (COUGHALREADYHASCOUGH) then people either ignore it or don't care. I'm happy for you, if it makes you happy then that's good. Jus don't go all out on us with complicated bullet points @_@
dude, its NOT a new lego coming out, and I repeat its NOT a new lego coming out. Its a CUSTOM MADE LEGO PIECE THAT A GUY IS SELLING FOR $1. Plus, if you dont care, WHY BOTHER POSTING. According to Nights, if you posted you have the right to be blasted in every way shape and form.

NiGHTS

Quote from: Gleech on October 14, 2009, 07:01:08 AM
a) Oh so if I said, "I like legos and I'm a sonic fan", and its still about the same item, you're saying I made a totally relevant message to my post and it has the right to be blasted by a huge crowd of crud that doesnt like one little thing I mention?
dude, its NOT a new lego coming out, and I repeat its NOT a new lego coming out. Its a CUSTOM MADE LEGO PIECE THAT A GUY IS SELLING FOR $1. Plus, if you dont care, WHY BOTHER POSTING. According to Nights, if you posted you have the right to be blasted in every way shape and form.

i never said it has the right to be blasted i just said that you brought up the subject so dont blame us

also if you post you cant expect everybody to agree with it therfore you should have a strop everytime someone says something bad about something you posted

Jordan teh Echidna

...you are allowed to post to state your opinion...
Pesterchum = sirJayden

Gleech

Quote from: Mikey the Echidna on October 14, 2009, 07:04:26 AM
...you are allowed to post to state your opinion...
Yeah but what happened to, "If you dont have anything good to say, don't say anything at all"? >_>

Do you see me going into your topics about stuff I dont like and saying, "Ew ___", no, I don't, and I suggest you do the same so you dont end up in a fight with a lawyers son again.

Quote from: NiGHTS on October 14, 2009, 07:04:04 AM
i never said it has the right to be blasted i just said that you brought up the subject so dont blame us
YOU guys brought up the subject of blasting halo, thus starting this whole thing. As mentioned above: If you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all.

NiGHTS

Quote from: Gleech on October 14, 2009, 07:07:21 AM

YOU guys brought up the subject of blasting halo, thus starting this whole thing. As mentioned above: If you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all.

ah but the subject of blasting halo is all part of the subject of halo
we just stated opinions which you decided to argue against~

so you dont end up in a fight with a lawyers son again.

ya dont scare meeee >:C

HMS7

behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

Jordan teh Echidna

Yeah but what happened to, "If you dont have anything good to say, don't say anything at all"? >_>

Do you see me going into your topics about stuff I dont like and saying, "Ew ___", no, I don't, and I suggest you do the same so you dont end up in a fight with a lawyers son again.

Even if you did, i'd still respect your opinion >_>

Oh coming back to that again are we? Look...my dad's an electrician and i ain't using that against am i?
Pesterchum = sirJayden

HMS7

im a guitar player but u dont hear me screamin it to the heaven
behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

NiGHTS

Quote from: Mikey the Echidna on October 14, 2009, 07:43:21 AM
Even if you did, i'd still respect your opinion >_>

Oh coming back to that again are we? Look...my dad's an electrician and i ain't using that against am i?

ya well my dads a ninja >:C i win

nazo unleashed

Quote from: annoyinglad on October 13, 2009, 02:55:33 PM
I'm sharing in the love. Lego Halo HAS to be made now!
it has.i just saw it in bay plaza the other day.