Blade's and Sonic360's sprite shop!

Started by BladeSwipe, October 19, 2009, 07:28:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[GM]Zerzavy

Helllo,I can make avatars,But i just can make them in animation.This is my MAJOR AVATAR.

BladeSwipe

Quote from: [GM]Zerzavy on November 03, 2009, 05:08:50 AM
Helllo,I can make avatars,But i just can make them in animation.This is my MAJOR AVATAR.
Can you read? NO MORE STAFF!!!

I am now...    ThE kNiGhT oF tHe SuRpRiSe BuTtSeCkS!

If you need any kind of help whit sprites, send me a message!

[GM]Zerzavy

uh,oh....Sorry :/,well of to make my own animated avatar -.-...Wait this one WAS animated,but i guess this website doesnt take this one :(

Sonic360

Ok how's this

[GM]Zerzavy

Can you make the bangs(front hair) the same color as his head fur?And take the jacket off and let it look like a
shirt like the one in the picture please :D,and color the pants black,and last,make his arms beige,well like in the picture.That picture looks cool though ^^

Gamerdude

Quote from: Dracoslythe
                                              MSN: 
                               All the cool shit happens thur.
jkid loves you, GD. :3
HERE'S A BIG FUCKING HUG FROM KAY, GD.  CCCC:

[GM]Zerzavy

Oh...That wasnt for me -.-.You should've put who it was for!!

Sonic360

Oh sorry, do you want me to make you a sprite, oh please tell me what you think of my sig.

[GM]Zerzavy

I think you sig looks cool ^^.And yes i'd like you to make a sprite of my avatar :D.Same clothes,same hair.

Sonic360

Quote from: Supasonik11 on November 03, 2009, 02:11:41 AM
Whoa! I never though you could do things like that!
I see you got your sprite done lol.

ECCO

Hey BladeSwipe.corp do you think I could have that Perfect Nazo Sprite sheet on page one? (the sprites of the dark red guy)

EchidnaPower

Hello! I registered here just so I could request some sprites. And I noticed something, all of these requests are for individuals. So...how about some couples?! I need Sonamy, Tailsream, and Knuxtikal. And I eventually need them to move too. So can you do it?

I love Jesus! Do you?

BladeSwipe

Quote from: ECCO on November 07, 2009, 01:10:49 PM
Hey BladeSwipe.corp do you think I could have that Perfect Nazo Sprite sheet on page one? (the sprites of the dark red guy)
Sorry but thats only one sprite
Quote from: EchidnaPower on November 07, 2009, 03:10:27 PM
Hello! I registered here just so I could request some sprites. And I noticed something, all of these requests are for individuals. So...how about some couples?! I need Sonamy, Tailsream, and Knuxtikal. And I eventually need them to move too. So can you do it?
sure why not!
Do you want like fusions or couples?

EchidnaPower

Thanks! Let me know when you have a few done. I'd like to see the progress as you go along.

I love Jesus! Do you?

BladeSwipe