read this and you will say "WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Started by Ben The Werehog, October 20, 2009, 01:03:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ben The Werehog

i had a dream last night and it was about these zombies that i killed in the sonic games and i was super sonic flying in a house and then i got stuck in a pipe and i woke up oh and jet the hawk was one of the zombies................
so.....................bored...........

HMS7

behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

dark rouge

HMS7

dark rouge

HMS7

Ben The Werehog

omg i just had a nap and i had anthor dream! it was the same dream but some how i was in a corut room and i asked why iam there and they say becase i killed someone (dono who lol).........................

HMS7

Gleech

Meh, I've had stranger... I had a dream that I turned into a sonic sprite, and that my friends turned into Knuckles and Tails sprites (S3&K style), and I had to race someone. Then I ate a tube of toothpaste, and I turned super, won the race, and went to my friends and was like "OMG WATCH THIS!" and then it didnt work when I ate the toothpaste... and then the rest is a blur.

...yeah...

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Ben The Werehog

Quote from: Gleech on October 21, 2009, 09:20:08 AM
Meh, I've had stranger... I had a dream that I turned into a sonic sprite, and that my friends turned into Knuckles and Tails sprites (S3&K style), and I had to race someone. Then I ate a tube of toothpaste, and I turned super, won the race, and went to my friends and was like "OMG WATCH THIS!" and then it didnt work when I ate the toothpaste... and then the rest is a blur.

...yeah...
that is werder then when my brother had a dream that he was small and was runing around in his GF's bra.....................................

HMS7

thats nothing ive had a dream were me and a girl had sex

HereAndThere

Quote from: Gleech on October 21, 2009, 09:20:08 AM

...yeah...
Same sorta thing happened to me too!

A few years back (when i was still a hardcore DBZ fanatic) I had a dream that i could do the kamehameha.
So i told my friends about it but they didnt belive me and i had no time to show it to them.
After the next class was over lord Voldemort, some heartless and a wierd monster came to our school looking for me.
I ran home but they were already there, so i took my sister and ran to a place that doesnt relly exist (my dream made it up) and it had a Mcdonalds so we went there ate and continued. After a while we went into a cave and lord Voldemort that monster and the heartless were there. After we went running my sister fell down and died i killed the heartless and the monster by using a 10x Kamehameha and then i ran to the school yard and killed Voldemort there. The next day i was gonna show my friends that i could do the Kamehameha, ut when i did the movement and said the Ka-Me-Ha-Me....HA there came nothing. They laughed at me and i woke up after that.

HMS7

Quote from: jeexx on October 21, 2009, 08:43:10 PM
Same sorta thing happened to me too!

A few years back (when i was still a hardcore DBZ fanatic)
i love DBZ lol its so cool