Quote from: shiner the hedgehog on June 07, 2010, 05:56:20 AM
michael:*character kicks rockouts*
Myra: hehehe.........*throws nuclear bomb at rockout*

rockout909

Stacey: Ah well, walks off stage before bomb goes off

RainbowBeautyRocks

Quote from: rockout909 on June 07, 2010, 10:42:53 AM
Stacey: Ah well, walks off stage before bomb goes off
Myra: *lays head on michael's shoulder* ...................I'LL AMKE YOU DIE WITH THE DINNER BLASTER STACEY!!!! SO HA! WHAT NOW?!?!?!

rockout909

Stacey: *teleports back on stage as the nuke goes off* Oh, i see how it is... *teleports the explosion between Myra and michael*

RainbowBeautyRocks

Quote from: rockout909 on June 08, 2010, 07:37:59 AM
Stacey: *teleports back on stage as the nuke goes off* Oh, i see how it is... *teleports the explosion between Myra and michael*
Myra: really?!

rockout909

Stacey: *teleports the explosion off screen before it causes any damage* Can't we fight ligit for once? *pulls out a zanpakuto*

RainbowBeautyRocks

Quote from: rockout909 on June 08, 2010, 08:40:36 AM
Stacey: *teleports the explosion off screen before it causes any damage* Can't we fight ligit for once? *pulls out a zanpakuto*
Myra:*runs to Michael*

rockout909

i hate to fight unarmed opponents... *2 more zanpakto appear next to where michael is standing* (lol, twin blades, hows that for irony?)

RainbowBeautyRocks

Quote from: rockout909 on June 08, 2010, 09:51:25 AM
i hate to fight unarmed opponents... *2 more zanpakto appear next to where michael is standing* (lol, twin blades, hows that for irony?)
Myra: wtf. -_- *gets the dinner blaster 2000* I WONDER WHATS FOR DINNER?!

rockout909

Stacey: *a black beam erupts from the blade destroying the dinner blaster 2000* zanpaktos only if you may

RainbowBeautyRocks

Quote from: rockout909 on June 08, 2010, 12:04:55 PM
Stacey: *a black beam erupts from the blade destroying the dinner blaster 2000* zanpaktos only if you may
Myra: nerrrrrrrrddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! time to get my old friend *gets out whip*

rockout909

Stacey: *black beam erupts destroying the whip* If you may... ( it controls an ice dragon damnit )

RainbowBeautyRocks

Quote from: rockout909 on June 08, 2010, 12:25:17 PM
Stacey: *black beam erupts destroying the whip* If you may... ( it controls an ice dragon damnit )
Myra: my whip *flash backs start* I've had that for 10 years.....*is pissed* STACEY!!!!! FIRST YOU DESTROY MY PLANET, HURT MICHAEL, THEN DESTROY MY WHIP?!?!?!?! THERE'S A LOT OF EASIER WAYS TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rockout909

Stacey: DOMOSHIGO! (idk what i said) *The whip appears*

RainbowBeautyRocks

Quote from: rockout909 on June 08, 2010, 05:16:58 PM
Stacey: DOMOSHIGO! (idk what i said) *The whip appears*
Myra: now then *ties rockout with whip* we can do this the easy or the hard way: BRING BACK OUR PLANET AND HEAL MICHAEL OR I WILL CHOCK YOU AND YOU WILL DIE!!!!!