Sonic Chronicles...Chapter 11: a new begining

Started by Light the Hedgehog, November 13, 2008, 03:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RainbowBeautyRocks

Kami: we use*5 hours of explaining later* shadow: thought it was*3 hours of explaining*

Light the Hedgehog

Stephen: THIS IS BORING! YOU TWO ARE BORING! THIS WHOLE DARN PLANET IS BORING! *takes a coconut and throws it to the ground, it brakes open, then the portal to the Twilight cage comes out of the coconut*

Tiger: wow. for once stephen acutally did something to help us.

Stephen: and who says breaking coconuts will never pay off!

RainbowBeautyRocks

Kami:wtf. shadow:how the fuck. kami: lets go.*enters* sonic:no tails! ah! were lost! kami:*not knowing it was sonic* PUT UR HANDS UP! I AM AGENT 69 OF G.U.N! CODENAME: KAMPTON. NOW PUT UR HANDS UP! sonic: O_O knuckles what did u do?! tails: what do we do?! big: how bout we buy big so icecream! kami:oh....its only u....

Light the Hedgehog

Stephen: *enters TC (Twilight Cage)* HI! i'm stephen! me and kampton here came here via coconut portal!

Sonic: Coconut

Tails: Portal?

RainbowBeautyRocks

Kami:ya....long story. sonic: lolz long time no see "kampton". kami: hey! whats up*they high 5* shadow: theyve been friends for a while. anyway have u found lx. tails:no. not yet. knuckles: were lost!!!! tails:that to

Light the Hedgehog

Stephen: if one coconut protal got us here. than the one that has the words "lx's chamber" on it will get us there! *brakes it open and the portal appears* i'm such a smart idiot.

RainbowBeautyRocks

Kami: its a damn coconut!!!! cream: mrs. robonik. kami:ugh.....what? sonic:*snickers* hows eggman?! kami:ITS NOT EGGMAN!!!!!! cream:its mr.shadow! kami:ugh.....in MissionWho itll make sense! shadow:wrong rp. cream:? kami:bye cream*disappears from rp* duh. now lets go

Light the Hedgehog

Stephen: *goes in the portal and meets lx* you're...!

lx: ah...the wise and powerful Pencil Blade weilder. i am pleased to be in your presence.

Stephen: *takes out the Pencil Blade* how did you know that I was the Pencil Blade weilder?

lx: you mean you don't remember me? It seems you really have forgotten...about the time we warred against Pachachamac's clan?

Stephen:...LIAR!!!

RainbowBeautyRocks

Kami: *spying* what......*calls shiner* hey i need ur help! well me and G.U.N.

Light the Hedgehog

RainbowBeautyRocks

Kami:great.*jumps down and is captured in a cage* R U SERIOUS?!?! lx: i made it to stop all kamis. kami: -_- kamiS lx:yes kamis. kami:-_-"

Light the Hedgehog

Stephen: WHY DON'T YOU QUIT?!

lx: i geuss the boy who helped me defeat those clans was your opposite. you really ARE his good side.

Stephen: WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!

lx: you mean you don't remember alex?

Stephen: Alex...? but he's dead! i destroyed him in Datatropolis!

Alex: *appears infront of lx* well then..i geuss you didn't destroy me.

RainbowBeautyRocks

Kami:*gasp* OMG!!! MY VIEWS ON YOUTUBE ARE OFF THE HOO----*sees alex* uhhh.....Hiya! im kami! shadows partner and G.U.N.'s most vaulable memeber! an---*kamis eyes grow wide and she falls to the ground* s-s-so m-m-m-much eeeeevil.......stay away from him.......this evil is far to much....

Light the Hedgehog

Alex: heheheheheheheheh...hahahahahaha....HAHAHAHAHAHAH! BWAAHAHAHAH! FOOLS! NO GOOD S WITHOUT DARKNESS! DARKNESS IS THE TRUE ESCENSE OF THE HEART!!

Stephen: ooh #415.

Alex: what?

Stephen: i've decided to make a mental list of what villains say.

Alex: you're smarter than i thought.

Princessofthechaosemerald

OOC: okay what happened when i was gone ._.

Elana: *steps from behind Alex, looks at him and raises eye brow* wtf, who the hell are you?

Madison: Ohai *gives a kitty smile*