Main Menu

How will YOU die?

Started by [GM]Zerzavy, November 03, 2009, 11:54:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tanassy

NiGHTS

Quote from: Light the Hedgehog on November 07, 2009, 05:30:38 PM
STFU SNOOKY! we're all gonna die 2012 anyway i bet...when the world's gonna end there's only one thing to do.....WATCH A BUNCH OF RANDOM FLASH ANIMATIONS AND ANIME AND READ COMICS AND DO ALL THE SH*T YOU WANTED TO DO!!!!

Proof please

Tanassy

just coz some calender ends doesnt mean were all gonna die lol

Princessofthechaosemerald

Quote from: Dark_fusionx on November 07, 2009, 11:30:06 PM
just coz some calender ends doesnt mean were all gonna die lol
Quote from: NiGHTS on November 07, 2009, 11:28:20 PM
Proof please
took the words out of my mouth, but mine would have been really rude xDDDDD

Tanassy

HMS7

i want to be blow to pieces
behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

[GM]Zerzavy

Quote from: Light the Hedgehog on November 07, 2009, 05:30:38 PM
STFU SNOOKY! we're all gonna die 2012 anyway i bet...when the world's gonna end there's only one thing to do.....WATCH A BUNCH OF RANDOM FLASH ANIMATIONS AND ANIME AND READ COMICS AND DO ALL THE SH*T YOU WANTED TO DO!!!!
Dude,I said no easy deaths,Fatham >.>.FATALITY.

HMS7

oh i change my mind i want to die of an od (overdose)
i will be a guitar player and be famous and die of drug od
behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

[GM]Zerzavy

Quote from: Snooky on November 07, 2009, 02:34:46 PM
You can't just choose old age. You have to die of rape.
Someone understands non-simple.
Hey assy guiny,stop getting high <.<,Sorry sir but im going to have to take that crack of yours,
*sniff*

Chaos Swissroll

I will die like this

I walk on the streets then suddenly someone asked me to Get Inside his home, then I suddenly noticed that the guy asked me to Get Inside actually had No Life, I got in anyways but he said I have to give him a Skin Ticket, I asked he Don't Get Close, or I'll Scream.I then gave him a cup of water with condensed Sulfer, but with extra Purity.But he said that he had Vendetta with water and he is now a ghost and that triggered his Dead Memories, he Snuff me and suddenly found out that All Hope Is Gone and we have to starve 'Til We Die and Wait and Bleed then wondering Wherein Lies Continue and find out our clothes are Tattered and Torn but a black hawk helicopter was Surfacing so tried to ride on the helicopter but I was Left Behind and I suddenly found out that I Am Hated because of my slow Metabolic which caused My Plague, Before I Forget, I died when the Pulse of the Maggots stopped.

ChaosDazer

The ideal way is death by Sex, as popularized by Futurama :P

I want to die in the coolest way possible. Or being a hero. Either way is good.
witty sig caption

Gleech

Quote from: ChaosDazer on December 07, 2009, 03:12:39 AM
The ideal way is death by Sex, as popularized by Futurama :P

I want to die in the coolest way possible. Or being a hero. Either way is good.
I'd rather die being a hero, because I'd have done so much and finally got to say my good-byes after years of battle.

But we all know the Rikti will kill us all, theres no doubt about it (CoH reference).

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Snooky

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on December 07, 2009, 01:38:02 AM
I will die like this

I walk on the streets then suddenly someone asked me to Get Inside his home, then I suddenly noticed that the guy asked me to Get Inside actually had No Life, I got in anyways but he said I have to give him a Skin Ticket, I asked he Don't Get Close, or I'll Scream.I then gave him a cup of water with condensed Sulfer, but with extra Purity.But he said that he had Vendetta with water and he is now a ghost and that triggered his Dead Memories, he Snuff me and suddenly found out that All Hope Is Gone and we have to starve 'Til We Die and Wait and Bleed then wondering Wherein Lies Continue and find out our clothes are Tattered and Torn but a black hawk helicopter was Surfacing so tried to ride on the helicopter but I was Left Behind and I suddenly found out that I Am Hated because of my slow Metabolic which caused My Plague, Before I Forget, I died when the Pulse of the Maggots stopped.

Nightshade the hedgehog

i want to die by this ------>
once made by killer ,redone by supersonic196 ,thanx guys :)
yes i am,thanx firestar :)
thanks mikey thanks ecco
fan of ashura ,made by teh shadicz ,thanks for it :)

BladeSwipe

I am now...    ThE kNiGhT oF tHe SuRpRiSe BuTtSeCkS!

If you need any kind of help whit sprites, send me a message!