Ask a Stupid Question and get a Stupid Answer

Started by Hakudamashi, November 16, 2008, 09:39:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RainbowBeautyRocks

Yesss O_O he....is.....pure.....epicness XD

ENDragoon

Here ya go rainbow xD

why is shadow better than sonic?
Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both, and surpass the result. -Tien T'ai-

RainbowBeautyRocks

I cant watch youtube vids -_-. shadow is better cause sonic is all cheerful and the only thing that makes him cool (not to sound mean) is his speed. without it hes....well.....nothing. now shadow, he is the ulimate life form! he has unmatchable powers and he does have speed but thats not what makes him just better. HES EMO! and emo ppl rock and r misunderstood :(

Jazz Nova

Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

ENDragoon

Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both, and surpass the result. -Tien T'ai-

Jazz Nova

Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

ENDragoon

cuz you're usually empty

why am I usually playing something starwars?

RainbowBeautyRocks

Cause ur a giant nerd. why am i inluv wit shadow?

ENDragoon

cuz you like furry emos.

why does rainbow like furry emos?

RainbowBeautyRocks

Cause emos r awsome and shadow is sexy XD y r u so stupid

ENDragoon

because I'm surfin 2 windows of 6 tabs all at the same time while watchin TV,

why am I surfin' so much internets?

Ioshyriku

No one shall know

Why video games are getting boring?

ENDragoon

because they're not

why is SONIC getting so bor- *shot*

Tanassy

because mario games are better

why are mario games so much win?

Sonic Jackson

because mario says "it's me, it's mario"

hey, where is everybody? come back *mario head style*