DBZ and Naruto Games shall quit

Started by shadowDOESrock, November 16, 2009, 11:24:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperSonic23

Quote from: TheGameNinja on December 07, 2009, 03:46:15 AM
I actually like that more plain ole Dragonball games are coming out, as opposed to all those DBZ fighting games. And, I think DBZ's best games are actually the GBA ones.

...Also, anyone ever play Dragonball Z: Sagas? That game was SO bad.
SAGAS DID NOT SUCK!!! I have that game for PS2. It's epic! Including the bonus characters and the fight between SS2 Gohan and SP Cell!
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

TheGameNinja

Quote from: SuperSonic12 on February 26, 2010, 02:11:28 AM
SAGAS DID NOT SUCK!!! I have that game for PS2. It's epic! Including the bonus characters and the fight between SS2 Gohan and SP Cell!
Are you kidding? That game sucked balls. I have taken exactly two games back in my life because I just flat out thought they sucked: Shadow the Hedghog and Dragonball Z: Sagas. I though about taking back Pokemon Dash, but I collect Pokemon stuff, so I didn't (that and it was a gift ;)). I almost took back Super Paper Mario, too, but again, it was a gift.

Sagas had a lot wrong with it. While I'm at it, Burst Limit wasn't very good, either.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: SuperSonic12 on February 26, 2010, 02:11:28 AM
This guy begs to differ
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SuperSonic23

Quote from: TheGameNinja on February 26, 2010, 07:17:42 AM
Are you kidding? That game sucked balls. I have taken exactly two games back in my life because I just flat out thought they sucked: Shadow the Hedghog and Dragonball Z: Sagas. I though about taking back Pokemon Dash, but I collect Pokemon stuff, so I didn't (that and it was a gift ;)). I almost took back Super Paper Mario, too, but again, it was a gift.

Sagas had a lot wrong with it. While I'm at it, Burst Limit wasn't very good, either.

ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE?!!! Burst Limit was EPIC!!! I bet you hate both of them because you can't go to the Buu Saga!!!

Hakudamashi

Quote from: SuperSonic12 on March 07, 2010, 04:05:40 PM
ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE?!!! Burst Limit was EPIC!!! I bet you hate both of them because you can't go to the Buu Saga!!!
did you even watch the video?
also
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

The following is the opinion of jkid only and should not be taken seriously by n00bs...

DBZ rocks and I love DBZB2. <3

Naruto can go die in a pit for all I care. lol

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

wazup

I know you all like DBZ games and what not, and i like them to though, but i LOVE the Naruto series and games more. And if you go on youtube, you can look at the trailer of 'Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 2' it will come out Fall 2010 it says.(its freaking awesome!!)

SuperSonic23

Quote from: Windlessusher on March 07, 2010, 04:30:29 PM
did you even watch the video?
also

Yes, I watched both. And they're still epic.

TheGameNinja

Quote from: SuperSonic12 on March 07, 2010, 04:05:40 PM
No, Burst Limit was bad because it only had about 9% of the characters the Budokai games had and EVERY SINGLE FIGHT WAS EXACTLY THE SAME.

wazup

I agree with Super Sonic, i got Burst Limit, and i had to turn it in for Raging Blast WITCH IS WAY BETTER.

SuperSonic23

Quote from: wazup on March 08, 2010, 01:21:53 AM
I agree with Super Sonic, i got Burst Limit, and i had to turn it in for Raging Blast WITCH IS WAY BETTER.

I go by SS12.

wazup

Hakudamashi

Quote from: wazup on March 08, 2010, 01:21:53 AM
I is confuzled
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

wazup

I was a couple dollars short for 'Raging Blast', so since the game was so bad, i had to turn  in Burst limit for a couple bucks extra for the game i wanted.

TheGameNinja

I haven't played Raging Blast. I haven't heard anything good or bad about it.