Main Menu

worlds trickest questions

Started by jman, November 19, 2009, 09:18:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jman

A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms: The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven't eaten in 3 years. Which room is safest for him?

If a tree fell down in the woods and no one was around to here it would it make a sound?

What is black when you buy it, red when you use it, and grey when you throw it away?

Who doesn't love Knuckles
1. He is cool
2. He is strong
3. He is brave

Nightshade the hedgehog

not really this is

what came first the chicken or the egg?
once made by killer ,redone by supersonic196 ,thanx guys :)
yes i am,thanx firestar :)
thanks mikey thanks ecco
fan of ashura ,made by teh shadicz ,thanks for it :)

NiGHTS

Quote from: jman on November 19, 2009, 09:18:08 AM
A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms: The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven't eaten in 3 years. Which room is safest for him?

If a tree fell down in the woods and no one was around to here it would it make a sound?

What is black when you buy it, red when you use it, and grey when you throw it away?

go fer the third door the lions will ave starved to death

well record it and find out

and as for the third idk

Jordan teh Echidna

Lol i hear that third one all the time at holiday resorts xD it's coal.

Romeo and Juliet were found dead in an apartment, the only thing being in the room is a bed, a shelf, and some smashed glass with water around it.
The apartment is in a remote area (the middle of nowhere) next to a train station.

How did they die?
Pesterchum = sirJayden

Gleech

Assassins, they're all on the same side, correct?

Yes it would.

Jordan gave the answer away for me >:I
Quote from: michael the hedgehog on November 19, 2009, 09:18:47 AM
not really this is

what came first the chicken or the egg?
Thats cake, the chicken came first, without the chicken, there'd be no egg, and if there was a random egg, there would be nothing to hatch it.
Quote from: Mikey the Echidna on November 19, 2009, 09:56:10 AM

Romeo and Juliet were found dead in an apartment, the only thing being in the room is a bed, a shelf, and some smashed glass with water around it.
The apartment is in a remote area (the middle of nowhere) next to a train station.

How did they die?
Erm... I don't know.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Hakudamashi

why did Jesus turn good clean healthy water into alcoholic wine and drunked everybody?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

JetTheHawk

third one cuz their starving and can barely move,
same answer as nights

and erm... coal?
NO SIGNATURE

dark rouge

Princessofthechaosemerald

GAH, everyone is jumping around

Quote from: Mikey the Echidna on November 19, 2009, 09:56:10 AM

How did they die?
well if it's next to a train station then maybe someone broke in and killed them...

if the train station is abandon and it's Romeo and Juliet, i think they died from exaustion, but i dont think anyone would know why XD

Ioshyriku

Romeo and Juliet died by poison, I'm not sure if is this real, I just read the story

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Ioshyriku on November 22, 2009, 08:26:19 AM
Romeo and Juliet died by poison, I'm not sure if is this real, I just read the story
who says it the same ppl?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay