Main Menu

CCoSZ

Started by Gleech, November 24, 2009, 06:45:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChaosDazer

Hmm...why don't you try talking to him? Except your sis and family are listening in so if anything goes wrong...

Yeah, my ideas aren't great. But maybe if you talked to him you could get to the source of the problem.
witty sig caption

HMS7

Quote from: Shadow26 on January 12, 2010, 07:01:07 AM
So you didn't give her a chance...?
i did but then that was when i cheated on lisa.....and now she tells em she wants to feel my warmth on her heart once more and my gental touch on her skin.....
behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

sonicmaddave

He just never listens whatsoever and finds it funny to even play rather dangerous pranks like removing the light bulbs from the lights in my room causing me to fall over, or when I left my car he ACTUALLY put the gear stick from in gear into neutral, which is very dangerous if the handbrake cable breaks.

Shadow26

Quote from: sonicmaddave on January 12, 2010, 07:11:00 AM
He just never listens whatsoever and finds it funny to even play rather dangerous pranks like removing the light bulbs from the lights in my room causing me to fall over, or when I left my car he ACTUALLY put the gear stick from in gear into neutral, which is very dangerous if the handbrake cable breaks.
Tell someone about the pranks.
Quote from: HMS7 on January 12, 2010, 07:09:17 AM
i did but then that was when i cheated on lisa.....and now she tells em she wants to feel my warmth on her heart once more and my gental touch on her skin.....
So you don't like her....?

HMS7

Quote from: Shadow26 on January 12, 2010, 07:13:16 AM
So you don't like her....?
not anymore...but she tells me i dont want anyone onther then you robbie...

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Shadow26 on January 12, 2010, 07:13:16 AM
Tell someone about the pranks.So you don't like her....?

I threatened telling him to the police when he thought it was funny about moving the gearstick from in gear 1 to neutral. My car was parked on a hill and it's an Isuzu if the handbrake failed, it would have gone down the hill quite fast as it is a 1 tonne vehicle, and would do a lot of damage. Also the building at the bottom of the hill is a preschool/kintergarden school, my vehicle would have smashed through the wall of that. :o

HMS7

wow not good at alll *grabs gun and cocks it*
where is he at

sonicmaddave

at my sister's flat. I've became extremely close to punching him when he walked in on me half naked. :(

Shadow26

Quote from: HMS7 on January 12, 2010, 07:16:09 AM
not anymore...but she tells me i dont want anyone onther then you robbie...
Go slowly.Don't go too fast.Relax.
Quote from: sonicmaddave on January 12, 2010, 07:16:40 AM
I threatened telling him to the police when he thought it was funny about moving the gearstick from in gear 1 to neutral. My car was parked on a hill and it's an Isuzu if the handbrake failed, it would have gone down the hill quite fast as it is a 1 tonne vehicle, and would do a lot of damage. Also the building at the bottom of the hill is a preschool/kintergarden school, my vehicle would have smashed through the wall of that. :o
And what did he do?

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Shadow26 on January 12, 2010, 07:20:52 AM
Go slowly.Don't go too fast.Relax.And what did he do?
He had walked to my sister's by that point. When I got home and he was down later, I was telling my parents what happened and he suddenly told my parents that I did not put it in gear, I left it in the neutral position and that I was speeding and doing burnouts in my car with him in it. My parents know I don't drive dangerously though. ;)

HMS7

Quote from: Shadow26 on January 12, 2010, 07:20:52 AM
Go slowly.Don't go too fast.Relax.
thats my problem...when i take things slow they want to pick up the speed...she started out as my friend then we got closer and then we finally fall in love..but then we didnt talk for a week and it stoped and she now wants me back

Shadow26

Quote from: HMS7 on January 12, 2010, 07:25:10 AM
thats my problem...when i take things slow they want to pick up the speed...she started out as my friend then we got closer and then we finally fall in love..but then we didnt talk for a week and it stoped and she now wants me back
Slow down.And think a while about how you want to react to her
Quote from: sonicmaddave on January 12, 2010, 07:22:19 AM
He had walked to my sister's by that point. When I got home and he was down later, I was telling my parents what happened and he suddenly told my parents that I did not put it in gear, I left it in the neutral position and that I was speeding and doing burnouts in my car with him in it. My parents know I don't drive dangerously though. ;)
Did your parents do anything?

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Shadow26 on January 12, 2010, 07:27:55 AM
Slow down.And think a while about how you want to react to herDid your parents do anything?
My parents told him that I am a safe driver and would not put anyone at risk and made him look so stupid, I just couldn't believe he had to lie something about me to my parents, when he has known me for a few months, while my parents have brought me into this world. My parents know far more about me than this weirdo.

HMS7

Quote from: Shadow26 on January 12, 2010, 07:27:55 AM
Slow down.And think a while about how you want to react to her
she is my friend now..but she alway trys to get me to kiss her by kissing me and asking me to hold her close and to hug her...and she knows that when i see ppl cry i give them and hug and i kiss there foreheads....so she acts like she is gonna cry and i do that and she stops and kisses me

Shadow26

@SMD:Well,take action!No more Mister nice guy!

@HMS7:Just react slowly.There's no pressure.