CCoSZ

Started by Gleech, November 24, 2009, 06:45:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RainbowBeautyRocks

What?! it wasnt that bad gosh. YAY! HMS7

EchidnaPower

Quote from: KirbySoul11 on April 16, 2010, 08:42:46 AM
CODE BLACK

My friends' dad shot himself 3 days ago. My friend's okay, but I can't seem to get over it.

Well, try to look on the bright side, your friend is ok. And you know, I can understand that you feel bad for your friend, losing a loved one is always a painful experience. If you feel like crying, don't hold back, because holding in emotions unnecessarily can lead to you to become closed up about things.

I'll pray for you to have strength, and I'll pray for your friend and his family as well. You pray too, and try to be someone your friend can look to for comfort if he needs it. And don't ever be taken in by the theory that crying makes you a wimp.

P.S. People, please don't misuse the black code, not all of these problems can make you want to commit suicide.

I love Jesus! Do you?

rockout909

To HMS: HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOW EAT YOUR FUCKING CAKE! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY OR WE'LL PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE ( well... i will anyway xD )

time to get back on topic!

HMS7

thansk you guys ^^ && yeah just try to calm down and see the bright side bro :]
behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

RainbowBeautyRocks

Code gray my best friend just lost his job the day after his birthday :( i feel bad for him

rockout909

damn... americas getting low on jobs AND money... my cuz keeps losing jobs so... its normal

RainbowBeautyRocks

:( poor *name unknown to u*

Post Merge: April 19, 2010, 04:56:46 PM

Code gray. kirbysoul is trying to ban me......hes the reason my karma was so low......

Skyle369

I'm kinda between code gray and black so I guess I'll just call it CODE SILVER.  ;D

To tell you guys the truth I have been really depressed for almost 2 months and I never wanted to tell or share it to anyone because I always thought I could handle it myself but I guess I couldn't so I thought its time I share it to other people. You see since that incident happened (and I don't want to tell you guys about it, makes me more depressed), everytime I sleep I always remember all the failures, regrets and mistakes I have made, that also usually happens when I take a shower. So everytime that happens I always punch the nearest wall I am near to until I take so much pain that I can't punch it anymore, sometimes I cup stack nonstop for almost 3 hours until my whole body can't move and I still remember the night I did that... I just crawled my way to bed and tried my best to sleep. You see before that INCIDENT happened, I always thought that I made the right decisions in my life and everything was alright until it happened. It felt like the whole world is crashing down on me and bringing back the memories that I didn't want to see anymore. You see, I have a photographic memory and those people who have it can easily remember or memorize stuff and sometimes they are having a hard time to forget stuff.

So my real problem is, can someone teach me on how to forget... I'm having a hard time sleeping everynight and its kinda hard to keep it a secret anymore from my family because everytime that happens before I sleep I suddenly shout or scream then punch a darn wall again and when they ask me what happened, I just tell them that I was just pissed off from a Final boss in my psp game. It would be a great help because I'm having a hard time to move on...

Shadow26

Quote from: Skyle369 on April 20, 2010, 12:45:22 AM
I'm kinda between code gray and black so I guess I'll just call it CODE SILVER.  ;D

To tell you guys the truth I have been really depressed for almost 2 months and I never wanted to tell or share it to anyone because I always thought I could handle it myself but I guess I couldn't so I thought its time I share it to other people. You see since that incident happened (and I don't want to tell you guys about it, makes me more depressed), everytime I sleep I always remember all the failures, regrets and mistakes I have made, that also usually happens when I take a shower. So everytime that happens I always punch the nearest wall I am near to until I take so much pain that I can't punch it anymore, sometimes I cup stack nonstop for almost 3 hours until my whole body can't move and I still remember the night I did that... I just crawled my way to bed and tried my best to sleep. You see before that INCIDENT happened, I always thought that I made the right decisions in my life and everything was alright until it happened. It felt like the whole world is crashing down on me and bringing back the memories that I didn't want to see anymore. You see, I have a photographic memory and those people who have it can easily remember or memorize stuff and sometimes they are having a hard time to forget stuff.

So my real problem is, can someone teach me on how to forget... I'm having a hard time sleeping everynight and its kinda hard to keep it a secret anymore from my family because everytime that happens before I sleep I suddenly shout or scream then punch a darn wall again and when they ask me what happened, I just tell them that I was just pissed off from a Final boss in my psp game. It would be a great help because I'm having a hard time to move on...
I think one of the best things to help us to help you,would be for you to tell us a bit of the problem.

Maybe it is a romance thing,maybe a fight?

This,in my opinion,would help me to understand the problem more,so i can give you more accurate advice.

But for now,try to get your head off it.Go out with friends,play a game,maybe have a soothing bath.Also,don't think that you're the only one that is getting "pushed down".I've been pushed down so many times,i feel like i want to die.But,i always find something that i need to live for.Just try to be happy.Don't think of your problem.

Tanassy

well, yeah photographic memory can be a problem,  i feel ya there.

Gleech

I dont think I have a photographic memory, but I sometimes have painful memories return.

I usually just snap my fingers to keep me distracted until the thoughts go away.

We've all made stupid mistakes in our lives, but thats the past. We can't change it, nor should we focus on what we did wrong.

It's behind us, and we're never going back.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

darkness shadow

i kno i'm not officially part of this but who cares?

everyone makes mistakes, i've made loads, some even multiple times, but we're only human, your life is alright, sure you've made wrong decisions, but you're not the only guy, but what's in the past is in the past, but i can't help ya with this incident cause i dunno what happened, but don't let it take over your life, focus on the here and now.

dwell on the past, and you'll lose sight of your future, dwell on the future and you'll not learn from past mistakes.

maybe if u PMed me about this incident, i might be able to help you get over that particular event

i hope it helps... and i hope you ain damaged any walls lol
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Mikey

What I do is pretty much say is "Fuck this, I'm done." and don't talk to anyone for a while.

Skyle369

Quote from: Shadow26 on April 20, 2010, 02:31:57 AM
I think one of the best things to help us to help you,would be for you to tell us a bit of the problem.

I'm sorry but I just can't talk about it...

Quote from: darkness shadow on April 20, 2010, 06:10:12 AM
i hope it helps... and i hope you ain damaged any walls lol

Thank you, kinda made me feel better a bit...
And luckily, I didn't damage any walls!  :D

Quote from: Gleech on April 20, 2010, 04:24:46 AM
We've all made stupid mistakes in our lives, but thats the past. We can't change it, nor should we focus on what we did wrong.

It's behind us, and we're never going back.

Thats what I always think about but the pain is always there...

Mikey

CODE BLACK - Well, my brother finally did it. He managed to kill himself. I'm not gonna go into detail, due to it being depressing. Please, somebody help me!  :'(