Main Menu

CCoSZ

Started by Gleech, November 24, 2009, 06:45:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EchidnaPower

Quote from: SuperSonic12 on June 16, 2010, 03:08:37 PM
Today I found out she doesn't liek me. She lieks mah friend, and he doesn't liek her. He lieks her friend. Lol love triangle with an extra straight edge. What should I do? She said she knows me already. My class also said said something about a rumor going on about me and her. What should I do to get her to love me? I'm the fat person who's unattractive in mah school. What should I do?!!!

Well if you feel that your being fat is a problem, losing weight would be a good start. I used to be fat too when I was your age. What did I do? I snacked on grapes, a lot. As for the whole love thing...dude...sometimes it just doesn't work. While it may not be encouraging, it is the truth. And the truth is all I got. SS12, what you may feel may be a temporary infatuation. Try riding it out.

I love Jesus! Do you?

SuperSonic23

Quote from: EchidnaPower on June 16, 2010, 04:18:47 PM
Well if you feel that your being fat is a problem, losing weight would be a good start. I used to be fat too when I was your age. What did I do? I snacked on grapes, a lot. As for the whole love thing...dude...sometimes it just doesn't work. While it may not be encouraging, it is the truth. And the truth is all I got. SS12, what you may feel may be a temporary infatuation. Try riding it out.

My crush doesn't liek mah friend. Idk if she lieks me as a friend. What should I do?
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

RainbowBeautyRocks

Quote from: SuperSonic12 on June 18, 2010, 09:02:20 AM
My crush doesn't liek mah friend. Idk if she lieks me as a friend. What should I do?
hmmm...... Just be kind and sweet i guess. your goal is to stay friends

SuperSonic23

Quote from: RainbowBeautyRocks on June 21, 2010, 03:27:21 PM
hmmm...... Just be kind and sweet i guess. your goal is to stay friends

She's not my friend. I'm trying to make her my friend. But she's surrounded by her friends and classmates.

jkid101094

Err...Code Purple?
Never thought I'd be posting here...*sigh* -.-

Well, I've become a rather "comedian" in a few of your eyes, or so it seemed anyway. All my life I've been put down by my family, I've been the target of countless insults and jokes and the like. That never really bothered me, but, honestly, it made it hard for me to trust people. I couldn't tell who was lying to me or who is telling the truth anymore.

Since coming here, I've seen a lot of "xD"s and "lol"s at my jokes, but there's always been that voice in my head saying "do they really mean it?", "are you really enjoying what I said?" and those thoughts usually end with "they're my friends. It what's a friendship without trust...right?".

Over time those voices have gotten more convincing, I've, honestly, even thought Draco was lying to me on several occasions and just trying to make me feel better because of her inability to say "no, you dumb ass, that isn't funny. >:l", but those thoughts were always shunned out of my head...until now. I recently tried to record MMX5 vids with commentary, you know, and try to get you guys laughing, I was laughing along with myself as I tapped and thought I was kinda funny...then I actually watched the vids and it hit me like a bombshell...

"I AM NOT FUNNY IN THE LEAST BIT. I'M PATHETIC. >:U"

I always tend to put myself down...but this? Oh god, this was just the final little straw, I hate myself for ever recording those because they made me realize how unfunny I am, and even if I did laugh it was at the over use of the F-word. Now I'm doubting if I was ever funny in the first place, or if all those xD's were just out of absolute pity or sleep deprivity...

All I ever enjoyed was making you guys laugh and believing I made you happy, but now? I'm not so sure anymore...

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SuperSonic23

Quote from: jkid101094 on June 27, 2010, 11:54:42 AM
Err...Code Purple?

Well, I've become a rather "comedian" in a few of your eyes, or so it seemed anyway. All my life I've been put down by my family, I've been the target of countless insults and jokes and the like. That never really bothered me, but, honestly, it made it hard for me to trust people. I couldn't tell who was lying to me or who is telling the truth anymore.

Since coming here, I've seen a lot of "xD"s and "lol"s at my jokes, but there's always been that voice in my head saying "do they really mean it?", "are you really enjoying what I said?" and those thoughts usually end with "they're my friends. It what's a friendship without trust...right?".

Over time those voices have gotten more convincing, I've, honestly, even thought Draco was lying to me on several occasions and just trying to make me feel better because of her inability to say "no, you dumb ass, that isn't funny. >:l", but those thoughts were always shunned out of my head...until now. I recently tried to record MMX5 vids with commentary, you know, and try to get you guys laughing, I was laughing along with myself as I tapped and thought I was kinda funny...then I actually watched the vids and it hit me like a bombshell...

I always tend to put myself down...but this? Oh god, this was just the final little straw, I hate myself for ever recording those because they made me realize how unfunny I am, and even if I did laugh it was at the over use of the F-word. Now I'm doubting if I was ever funny in the first place, or if all those xD's were just out of absolute pity or sleep deprivity...

All I ever enjoyed was making you guys laugh and believing I made you happy, but now? I'm not so sure anymore...

Jkid, you want me to tell why you're my rival? Because you ARE funny, and I'm actually jealous because of your comedic self. Those voices in your are wrong. You are funny! Don't let anybody tell you you're not, cuz you ARE!!!

sonicmaddave

D: Jkid you are an awesome guy I think you are really cool to be honest. ;D Sorry to hear the way you have been feeling, you are funny. :)

jkid101094

Quote from: SuperSonic12 on June 27, 2010, 12:22:22 PM
Jkid, you want me to tell why you're my rival? Because you ARE funny, and I'm actually jealous because of your comedic self. Those voices in your are wrong. You are funny! Don't let anybody tell you you're not, cuz you ARE!!!
Quote from: sonicmaddave on June 27, 2010, 01:52:46 PM
D: Jkid you are an awesome guy I think you are really cool to be honest. ;D Sorry to hear the way you have been feeling, you are funny. :)
Thankies guys. ^^

And also, thanks to everyone else who tried helping me get over this. :3

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

sonicmaddave

Your welcome you are a great asset to the site. ;D

Kirby

Code Purple

Well, sometimes you just feel like being depressed. For no reason... And I just got back from one of the best Water Parks in the world.

Tanassy

Jkid- the only reason i would not laugh is because i have no sense of humor- given my recent mood though, looking back- sometimes you are hilarious! Thats the honest truth.

CradledEggle

Err...Code Purple?

that sounds EXACTLY like i am sometimes,  and you ARE funny to me 8) you're a good friend and when I need a laugh -message sent- :U. And also, I have actually read/watched me say jokes..I think i'm more of a dumbass for saying those xD, and plus some of these jokes have gotten me a bed rep...oh well, But you get my point. :3
------
~Circa 2009; We were kids back then, just looking for a past time~

Shadow26

Err...Code Purple?

Don't talk like that!

Nearly everyday you make me laugh xD
You're a great person,remember that.

Light the Hedgehog

I'm on summer vacation, i'm bored, there's nood on nothing good on CN no more and my B-day is in a month and somebody is going to try to ruin it when i post it on this god foresaken forum! WHAT DID I DO?! WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE WHAT HAPPENED LAST YEAR!? I'M A NICE GUY! I NEVER DID ANYTHING WRONG! *slaps self*

SuperSonic23

Quote from: Light the Hedgehog on July 05, 2010, 05:36:08 AM
I'm on summer vacation, i'm bored, there's nood on nothing good on CN no more and my B-day is in a month and somebody is going to try to ruin it when i post it on this god foresaken forum! WHAT DID I DO?! WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE WHAT HAPPENED LAST YEAR!? I'M A NICE GUY! I NEVER DID ANYTHING WRONG! *slaps self*

Relax, Light. Calm down. If there's an, excuse my language, asshole who wants to ruin your birthday, trust me, he will be taken care of. Ignore it, dude and have a happy birthday, okay?